Hallo, I am a lost child and I am hungry~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiKKUN

The Cake Pirate
Trusted Member
Jun 29, 2016
Yooosssssssu! Hikkun de ari, the local sky pirate that turned into a cake pirate! But you can call me Rie or Nine- or anything really as long as it doesn't offend me in any way~ I actually ended up here the other day but I just found this Introductions thingy now soooooooo yeah ayy. I love cats(and foxes and bunnies too tho), the color lavender(actually all shades of purple) and the number 7! I sing, draw and write...stuff :^) and my hobbies consist of the that, aaand watching animu, reading mangoes, playing all sorts of games (and being unproductive- jk) and appreciating things~ I hope we can get along!~ ^ w ^

A-ahh,,, there is much more to say but ;; heh, I might overdo it so I'll stop here naooooo

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, [MENTION=128346]HiKKUN[/MENTION];!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: You should your signature soon edit, because so is it against the ASF rules for signature.

Reactions: HiKKUN
Welcome to Anime-sharing, HiKKUN! I hope you enjoy your time here~
MV7XVZ.png

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, [MENTION=128346]HiKKUN[/MENTION];!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: You should your signature soon edit, because so is it against the ASF rules for signature.

AHH! I see, I see owo;; ) Thank you for telling me! I will do something about it immediately u w u Nice to meet you btw!

AHH! I see, I see owo;; ) Thank you for telling me! I will do something about it immediately u w u Nice to meet you btw!

Not to thanking, it was a duty for me you know let about that...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.