H-Hi owo

Status
Not open for further replies.

selinawen

Banned
Nov 19, 2013
Hello everyone~ I'm new here owo
I may not talk much but I might lurk around and only appear once in a while
I enjoy playing Visual Novels in general. Recently, I have been getting into Otome games www
Though I've also been into Dangan Ronpa and such...
Andalso...IloveSoundHorizon...
*runs*

/me chase selinawen.............. :runhappy:

welcome to AS...

have fun in here~~~~~

CYaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to AS selinawen~

Drop by the spam and games if you ever feel like chattings~ Also pokes the stuff in my siggy?~

Dangan ronpa... hmm... theres going to be a mafia game with that theme if you feel like trying?~

ASF-teamへようこそ, selinawen!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thank you everyone ^_^
@samyeung46 : Ah yes~ My friends have been Dangan Mafia'ing a lot and I did tried a game once but I didn't get into it too much @A@; I'm just not good in RPing random characters at once I guess wwww ;;

Thank you everyone ^_^
@samyeung46 : Ah yes~ My friends have been Dangan Mafia'ing a lot and I did tried a game once but I didn't get into it too much @A@; I'm just not good in RPing random characters at once I guess wwww ;;

Tries putting a ; after the name to mention x3
Oh so they have one too x3 Hmm...how does theirs work? Guess the mafia games have sort of turned into rps here as well...~ Every game seems more complex than the last~ Random characters... so you makes your own there?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?