H-Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimofluff

Useless Wannabe Moeblob
Elite Member
Dec 1, 2013
Hi everyone,

So, I sort of just joined 10 minutes ago on a whim. You all seem like such lovely and helpful people and I wanted to [[*cough*stalk from the sidelines*cough*]] join this nice little community. I'm awfully shy and pretty inadequate when it comes to forums so I might hide in my own little corner of the site until I'm forced to re-locate.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. c:

...byebye!

Welcome to AS marimofluff~

Hmm... hiding in a corner... /me goes pokes around all the corners :runhappy:

Drop by the spam/games if you want a place to just spend a bit of time xD Randomish stuff in my siggy if you want to see as well~

Thank you samyeung! <3 I didn't know there were RPs on this site. o:

Hmm theyre all sort of hidden~ xD Hmm... currently the mafia game and guardian rp (clicked the links in my siggy?) mafia game is sort of rp like but its focus is on the game if you know what a mafia game is? Both sort of waiting till school gets less busy/break so wont start for a week or two...~

Oh, no, I don't know what a mafia game is. How is it different from a normal RP? I might join in if I'm able and aloud to do so. c:

Well the basic mafia game is a group of people who are in a village or something similar. It works with two phases. There are a few (usually 1-3) mafia (sometimes called assassin) characters which kill one civilian every night phase (everyone who isnt mafia is civ). Then the civ wake in the morning and try to figure out who might be mafia. They vote and the majority vote ends in a lynch of the person voted upon. Then everyone goes back to sleep and mafia kill again. Repeats until theres more mafia than civ (mafia win) or only civ are left (civ win). There may be roles like the doctor (visits one person every night and hopes that its the mafia's target) and police (ability varies by may know all the mafia's roles at the start be able to check one person every night to see if theyre mafia).

With the mafia game, sova (the host) is giving it a dangan ronpa theme where we made it rp like. The story (that im aware of) is we're stuck in an odd school for geniuses and to graduate we need to kill one person. There will be a trial after the body is discovered and we have to find out who the killer is. If we fail to find the killer then we all die and the killer goes free (might change to those who guessed wrong dies) but if we manage to then the killer is killed. There may also be another way to break out of the school without killing but we have to find out how~

Hello marimofluff XD
Welcome to ASF :runhappy:

/me is poking every corner

Welcome to ASF marimofluff

Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.

With the mafia game, sova (the host) is giving it a dangan ronpa theme where we made it rp like. The story (that im aware of) is we're stuck in an odd school for geniuses and to graduate we need to kill one person. There will be a trial after the body is discovered and we have to find out who the killer is. If we fail to find the killer then we all die and the killer goes free (might change to those who guessed wrong dies) but if we manage to then the killer is killed. There may also be another way to break out of the school without killing but we have to find out how~

Actually in dangan ronpa theme to graduate is not enought to kill one person you must like you said kill one person and nobody must find out that you did it. Which means in trial everyone will try indentify a killer by majority and if they are wrong killer is free and can leave the school but everyone else die.

Well the basic mafia game is a group of people who are in a village or something similar. It works with two phases. There are a few (usually 1-3) mafia (sometimes called assassin) characters which kill one civilian every night phase (everyone who isnt mafia is civ). Then the civ wake in the morning and try to figure out who might be mafia. They vote and the majority vote ends in a lynch of the person voted upon. Then everyone goes back to sleep and mafia kill again. Repeats until theres more mafia than civ (mafia win) or only civ are left (civ win). There may be roles like the doctor (visits one person every night and hopes that its the mafia's target) and police (ability varies by may know all the mafia's roles at the start be able to check one person every night to see if theyre mafia).

Ohh, that sounds like a lot of fun! I've actually never played/read Dangan Ronpa but I'll gladly check it out if it'll help me with the RP. <3

Welcome to ASF marimofluff

Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.

It's nice to meet you too, anayomex! Thank you for welcoming me. <3 I'll go check out the games right now!

Hello marimofluff XD
Welcome to ASF :runhappy:

/me is poking every corner

ahhh everyone is poking me out of my corners! >A< t-thank you for welcoming me though, chiru. <3

Last edited:
Ohh, that sounds like a lot of fun! I've actually never played/read Dangan Ronpa but I'll gladly check it out if it'll help me with the RP. <3

Lol well even if you join... these games usually dont last more than one or two months~ So not too much if you find you dont like it~

Hmm... shouldnt double posts and stuff though~ Just pokes edit post and add other stuff to it~

Lol well even if you join... these games usually dont last more than one or two months~ So not too much if you find you dont like it~

Hmm... shouldnt double posts and stuff though~ Just pokes edit post and add other stuff to it~

ahhh sorry sorry like I said I'm pretty bad at this, heh.. I'll go fix that now, though.

Actually in dangan ronpa theme to graduate is not enought to kill one person you must like you said kill one person and nobody must find out that you did it. Which means in trial everyone will try indentify a killer by majority and if they are wrong killer is free and can leave the school but everyone else die.

Thats basically what i said isnt it? Kill someone in secret, have a trial where people try to find out who, majority vote on right person = killer dies, vote on wrong people = everyone (wrong votes in this game) dies and killer is free

@mari Its fines~ Just dont mess up too much x3

Yeah you are right look like my brains have been playing a trick on me, sorry.

ASF-teamへようこそ, marimofluff!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thank you sarnagon and nanashi! It's so kind of you both to welcome me. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.