Greetings Re-done, as I'm sure I'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Exile

-Discovery.TRUTH.Untold
Elite Member
Oct 31, 2010
Well hi. I've done this once already, but I think I'll do it again.

The name's Neo-Exile... and I'm one of the earliest member here. I've been gone for a while, but I'm back now... I think.

I'm readying my *cough*weaponry*cough* to ravage the Writings section. Oh, there seems to be some new sections as well...

...I think I'm itching for conquest now. Oh how I missed this home...

Welcome back Neo-Exile i guess XD

~Current Spam King~ With a pile of people trying to usurp the throne xD

OMG! No wonder your avatar look so familiar! :D

Welcome back to ASF, Neo.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

~Former Spam King~

Welcome back Neo-Exile i guess XD

~Current Spam King~ With a pile of people trying to usurp the throne xD

Thanks mate. And... is there such title here now?
Man, this place had changed a lot, I guess. I remember that there's no Pure and Innocent Room and ASS Releases the last time I visited here.

OMG! No wonder your avatar look so familiar! :D

Welcome back to ASF, Neo.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

~Former Spam King~
Is it? ...Eh. I think your username's also kind of familiar to me...
Thanks, and I will. Though I'm kinda busy with finals... but eh, I wanna go retard every now and then, too.

Now it's rare to see a fellow old member back. Everyone goes and never came back!

Welcome back!

Thanks mate. And... is there such title here now?
Man, this place had changed a lot, I guess. I remember that there's no Pure and Innocent Room and ASS Releases the last time I visited here.

There isnt really an official title, I just adopted it after people called me that a few times. There would have been no Pure and Innocent Room if you came back yesterday xD

Now it's rare to see a fellow old member back. Everyone goes and never came back!

Welcome back!

Ah, I'm positive I remember you! You're... a veteran spammer :O that explains it lol. We might've had spammed together IIRC.

I think I'll be happy to be back~

There isnt really an official title, I just adopted it after people called me that a few times. There would have been no Pure and Innocent Room if you came back yesterday xD

That explains why there's hardly any thread in here lol. Interesting. You now have one more rival >:3

Nice... someone to play with~
I won't start spamming now, though. I'm still getting re-familiarized to this place.

:O Spam on spammers, I have retired, 10k posts is *effort*.

s69fwup.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。