Greetings, Introductions and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatoriTakaya

Destiny Awaits.
Elite Member
Nov 20, 2011
Hello,

As you can see on the left of the post, my handle name (a.k.a. Username) is HatoriTakaya. I'm fairly bad with introductions so... you'll find me in this forum time to time asking questions on various things.

Oh I like cake and cookies. Guess that's pretty much it about it.

~HatoriTakaya~

Cake and Cookies :/ We give imaginary cookies to anyone who guesses who will post next in the spam section :3 Anyhow Welcome to AS HatoriTakaya XD

Welcome to AS HatoriTakaya, :hi:
Who is guy in your avatar? like Haru from yosuga no sora..
Make Sam mad in the spam section, then you'll get the cookies.. :evillaugh:

Welcome to AS HatoriTakaya, :hi:
Who is guy in your avatar? like Haru from yosuga no sora..
Make Sam mad in the spam section, then you'll get the cookies.. :evillaugh:

Make me mad? o.o Why? D: *Takes my cookies and runs off* :runaway:

Khu khu khu.. the king of spam always have a cookies don't you? :giveme:

Welcome to ASF, HatoriTakaya.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

~Former Spam King~

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Lol You mean Second Prince how fitting :3 You figured out how to get 100% yet?
Gahh my supply of cookie is running out faster than i replenish... x.x

~Current Spam King~

i think... ehhe.. will try to but i think is kinda hard... my activity make me to go offline 2 hours/5 hours in 1 day.. err...

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] Lol You mean Second Prince how fitting :3 You figured out how to get 100% yet?
Gahh my supply of cookie is running out faster than i replenish... x.x

~Current Spam King~

How rude.. he do everything to get 100%, except make cookies for you.. lol

Lol i have a hypothesis on why you cant reach 100% though not completely sure on it yet :3

What is it? Don't have much level? Don't have awards yet? Or.. Don't have much point?

To get 100% he probably has to out do me and corocoro in terms of activity because we both have more activity than him hence me - 100% corocoro - 99.9% thus second flight is second prince at 99.8%

lol u guys are so hijacking this thread XD

Btw the guy on his avatar is from Eustia.

Lol and heres the fourth in line for the throne XD
Im going to be off for vacation soon so he should have a chance if he goes nuts for a while :3

LoL thanks guys welcoming me. Never thought there was other cookie lovers like me out there. But yeah, like AzuAzu said he's Caim from Eustia, another August product. Didn't have any new avatar that had ready as for late since there's a lot going on this month of exams.

Cookie discussions are always welcome though. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.