Greetings fellow Otaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehairfreak

Dec 11, 2013
Well I'm fairly new here, but what I have seen so far has been pretty awesome. Its nice to be able to find places to share (naughty) interests and such.

So hello everyone! I'm Rob, I have blue hair, and I love both anime and hentai! Hopefully, time permitting, I can be a bit more active here and share some of my own collection :)

Reactions: uenchuceli
Welcome to AS rob~

Hmm... so you want to be an uploader~ Or at least youll have to apply to be one if you want to post your stuff..~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~

1st: Are you really new? - Because since your registration are already 4 months gone...

2nd: Well, welcome in the new home for homeless otakus (how you and me) - have a lot fun with us and here^^!

3rd: And how already Samy said: You've to first the rules about the Uploader read/study - after can you stuff share/give, okay?

Hello and welcome to ASF blue freak ~ :fluteangel:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?