Greetings all! New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeraven

Apr 28, 2012
Hello! so glad i found this site. I am a HUGE anime fan, along with a hentai fan so this place is perfect for me. I look forward to meeting you all! The site gave me a malware warning when signing up :? but i just went to your main page and everything is fine. If i may, can i put a request out there? i was looking for this game, bible black 2 (or bible black the infection) before i came here and would love it if one of you guys had it. and i will search the forums after submitting this post. and if making a request here is not right just tell me. i sware it wont happen agian. :redface:

Welcome to AS Raven xD
Making a request here is fine though the people that see it might not be people that can help~
Drop by the spam/games in your spare time :3

i know am looking for smaller one... can i borrow yours?

i know you havent awnsered me yet but thanks. :) much smaller.

Last edited:
You want to borrow the bars? Theyre made by ein... hmm where is that thread.... ill try to dig it up... you could use it i suppose~

Reactions: callmeraven
i was looking at some of the h games here and the links are all from file sharing sites that have been taken down :( its sad the world we live in these days. thanks samy (i hope its okay if i call you that)

thanks! yay first friend! corocoro has that collection thing... his games (at least the ones i looked at) are also on dead fileshares. thanks again samy :)

how do you put your things on two lines like you did?

Never mind. i got it

Last edited:
i just got bible black from piratebay so i am going to go play that now for a little while. :) bye friend!

Welcome to ASF, Raven.
Have fun in the forum.

If you're looking for some Hentai game, you can post a request in the Request section inside the Hentai Games section.
Hopefully someone have the game you're looking for.
As for the dead link, you could request reupload the file in the game's thread or PM the uploader to upload them again. That's what I usually do.

i just got bible black from piratebay so i am going to go play that now for a little while. :) bye friend!
Is it English version?

Welcome to Anime Sharing, callmeraven or uhh.. Raven.
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I don't really know what more there is to say.

Welcome to ASF, Raven!
Have fun here and hopefully we can make friends, people here are kind!
Enjoy! ∩ (^∀^) ∩

Thanks Everyone! I am starting to regret getting this bible black game... I am getting nothing but bad endings :( and wow its kinda disturbing at some points... i would make a request for 2 but its already been asked and locked... should i create a new request anyway?

Did someone already upload it? If they did then you should probably ask them to reupload first i think...

hmm come to think of it, it was a dead link... if only i thought of this sooner... thanks so much samy :D

wait what if they dont? or ignore me or whatever... what then? and since the request post in question is locked they wouldnt be able to post the link there afterwards.

Last edited:
The uploaders are usually pretty nice imo~
I guess you could make another request though im not too sure since i dont really download all that much :x

do you even play games like bible black? or well h-games in general i guess... just attemting to get to know you. :)

Nope xD Dont play h games and the such~ Closes i get to all that stuff in ecchi anime xD

ah well i a naughty girl with naughty urges. hehe... any way thanks... i found it on another site... hmmm oh dear... i already asked the people from that one post to re upload...

Welcome!

I'm not sure if I greeted you, but enjoy your stay~ :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/