Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

craptubesucks

Jul 26, 2012
Greetings, my username is "craptubesucks" and for the record yes I can't stand Youtube but strangely i've got an account there. I'm from "good" old germany.
Mostly I read mangas and watch animes, but lately I started playing VN's. That's the main reason I joined this forum, because i got an error message at the game start of Natsuiro Asagao Residence and don't know how to solve it. :D
Well that's all for now if you have any questions just ask. And now I'm looking into the Natsuiro Asagao Residence thread for help. :whistle:

Welcome to AS craptubesucks...

Hmm why dislike it? xD Its just a source of music and whatnot for meh~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time to spare :3

Hi there craptubesucks
Welcome to ASF,
Please enjoy your stay and have some fun :3
Drop by games n spam section if you have a time
Nice to meet you XD

Hello craptubesucks and welcome to Anime-Sharing.

Feel free to drop by the forum games/spam section in your spare time.

Good luck and have fun.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at A-S.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, craptubesucks~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I see that you have an undying hatred for YouTube. May it be because of the ignorant users on there?

sign2v.jpg

Hi there craptubesucks
Welcome to ASF,Nice to meet you
have some fun and Please enjoy your stay
Drop by games/spam section if you have a time~

Welcome craptubesucks to AS Thought it confuses me by ''Good Old Germany'' It gave me bad thoughts O_O cuz I am from Poland
But well what Can I say What happend is over and we hope this does not happen again>.<
profilepic29913_7.gif

May it be because of the ignorant users on there?
That's one point and the other is, that since google bought them it goes... what's the right word for it... "downhill"? Especially in germany almost every song or video is blocked.

It gave me bad thoughts O_O cuz I am from Poland. But well what Can I say What happend is over and we hope this does not happen again>.<
I didn't meant it this way. I said "good" in Quotation marks, because i don't like germany. It has nothing to do with the past. ~.~

And what's with the game/spam section? Is it so awesome? :D

Lol spams is just for wasting time and hanging out xD

Hmm yes youtube has gotten worse...

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Regarding to your problem for Natsuiro Asagao Residence, hope it's been solved.

Chat and be merry~

Please have a cookie~

1Mztv.jpg

Welcome in to the AS-clan, craptubesucks! (Willkommen in der AS.-familie, craptubesucks!)

Have lot fun with everybody and discovery here your options. (Habe viel Spass und finde deine Möglichkeiten hier)

craptubesucks, Ich komme aus Österreich (Bin halb Österreicha und halb Ungara)...

Welcome to Anime Sharing where community are friendly as kittens!! :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。