Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokowiMetalGear

Jun 7, 2016
I've been sort of abstaining from otaku culture for a while and now am looking to regain my enthusiasm back. Hope this will be a fun community :D

Welcome to the AS Forum Metal-san :) anyway....nice to have you here,The Metal Gear reference shows you are in the right place ;) enjoy your stay....dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the forum...drop by the spam section if you have some time to spare...

Thank you!

Can I ask two questions though before I start spamming over the forum? :p

1) Does this forum pay close attention to Japanese indie doujinshi books and games? Are the denizens here acquainted with Japanese digital doujin markets such dlsite and others? How often do we talk about them here?
2) Where do I find the local touhou corner? :D

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, JokowiMetalGear!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

1) Does this forum pay close attention to Japanese indie doujinshi books and games? Are the denizens here acquainted with Japanese digital doujin markets such dlsite and others? How often do we talk about them here?
2) Where do I find the local touhou corner? :D

Well... 1st) Yeah, but check for in the Download section under Artbooks, CG packs & Magazines sub-section.

2nd) Please specification.

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, JokowiMetalGear!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Well... 1st) Yeah, but check for in the Download section under Artbooks, CG packs & Magazines sub-section.

2nd) Please specification.

1) Thanks. Do the stuff in that section exclusively come from DLsite.com?

2) Just a community Touhou fans in this site

Where do I find the local touhou corner? :D

Pretty sure we got no Touhou corner. I know we got groups related to Touhou, but I got no idea if they're still alive and kicking.

Also welcome to the forum, fellow 2hu lover.

1) Thanks. Do the stuff in that section exclusively come from DLsite.com?

2) Just a community Touhou fans in this site

1st) Well, some uploaders here getting from there and some did they self bought the stuff, or from 3rd party... - But you could try the uploaders to ask about it.

2nd) Ah so... Well, like Hino said: We have not really an external sub-section for, just some clubs/groups about Touhou related stuff. - But you could aslo try the staff from the/this site to ask, if they not maybe a section about it making would...^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?