Greetings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmon13

Aug 22, 2013
Hello Kmon13 here just wanted to introduce myself and I'll try to keep it from being long winded by saying I found this site by chance when I was Looking for info on were to locate Freezing Volumes and and later Uchi no Musume ni Te o Dasu na!/ Keep your Hands off my Daughter! or Don't Meddle With My Daughter! in Volume Form after seeing a sketch drawn of 8th wonder and her daughter on Deviantart. http://fav.me/d8syxhl and wanted to see the manga since the artist did other works like Dance in the Vampire Bund and a few know H-Manga

I'm also a gamer who's currently finishing up Mass Effect 3 and Star Ocean the Last Hope on the X-box360 due to being a College student... (Yeah I know new systems are available but I've been busy)

I also write fanfiction and a few Short stores as a hobby too...

So with that said I'll see you around...

Cheers
Kmon13 :)

Well, welcome to your new sanctuary called ASF Kmon13!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Hi! kmon13. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Yeah X-Box!!!('-^*)b

Welcome to AS Kmon13~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.