Greedings from a noodles soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udon

でんぱ lurker
Jan 20, 2014
Once upon a time, a wandering anon went on a journey to find the treasures called "eroge", gifts of the mysterious land called Japan that were scattered around the world.
He overcame over thousands battles during his travels
not even once retreating, nor even once was he understood.
So he stood alone,
on the hill of hugging pillow, drunk in the moe of the captured heroines.
Yet his thirst was never fullfilled, and he continued his erring around the world, up to the day he arrived in the land "Anime-sharing". This land, was not only filled with the treasures Eroge but also had the holy scriptures "manga" and "animes" among other treasures.
Thus, this new rich land discovered, this anon armed himself of his chopsticks and began eating to prepare for the exploration. Liking the noodle soup he ate, the nameless wanderer took its name, Udon, as he begun the exploration.

----------
Jokes asides, hello Anime-sharing!
I've been reading manga and watching animes for years and took quite a liking to them and Japan. After having gotten a laptop, I took the opportunity to try out VNs/eroge which got me quite hooked after a while. Lately I began to try reading eroges in Japanese, somehow ending up here while searching for those a few month ago.
And now today I came out of lurking to join the community (°Д°).
Pleased to meet you, and sorry if my English is sometimes a bit clumsy, it's not my native language. Hoping to get along with you

ASF-teamへようこそ, Udon!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Don't worry about your English skills, because none of the world is perfect, okay? - Yours is so far enough...:goodtea:~>

ASF-teamへようこそ, Udon!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Don't worry about your English skills, because none of the world is perfect, okay? - Yours is so far enough...:goodtea:~>

ありがとうございます、これからよろしくお願いします・
And thx concerning my english :)
As for the questions it seems like I already have one. Is there any difference between simple "reputation" and "Thanks", asides from the fact that the nick of people that thanked a post can be apparently seen under said post?

Reactions: iirschizaneh
Welcome to AS Udon~

Drop by the spam and games if you find time~ Your english is fine as far as i can tell xD

Hmm... nicknames can be seen under thank... oh yeahh there is xD Hmm... thanks give two rep in terms of points i think?

Reactions: Udon
ありがとうございます、これからよろしくお願いします・
And thx concerning my english :)
As for the questions it seems like I already have one. Is there any difference between simple "reputation" and "Thanks", asides from the fact that the nick of people that thanked a post can be apparently seen under said post?

Well, it has a relationship between the two, but throw a view in the FAQ - there will more find out...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to ASF Udon

nj8.gif

As already mentioned, check the Spam section or Forum Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

Hmm......I think i saw you already around a bit. Have a nice time here, Udon.

Hello and welcome to ASF udon ~ :fluteangel:

Huh, that first part seems oddly similar to the UBW chant XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

@ happa64 : France, not too bad but not that interesting a country either~
@ Nazaka : Thx! There is a part indeed inspired by UBW's chant |3. I'll come by the spambin sometimes o/
Sry for the delayed answer, was more busy than expected lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.