Good day, where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menz Agidat

Aug 28, 2015
I stumbled upon this very nice forum a few days ago, in my search for Custom Maid 3D 2 (god i love that confusing title) and kind of got hooked.
SO, instead of lurking in the shadows and just leeching of you guys I would like to get out the old pirate hat and use my uploaded.net account for something good.

Can you guys tell me whom I should follow around and mirror their stuff or whom to help upload or can I help in any other way?

I would really like to help with good hentai games, the ones with games in them, not just visual novels and maybe even help translate a little bit, although my Japanese is almost non-existing and If you know any good hentai games, please let me know.

That should do it, well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^

...AAAAAAh!!! A another pervert...!!!:shocked:

Lol, jk... Well, welcome to our nice corner called ASF, Menz Agidat!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: If you refer as uploader to be, then please read the rules about it, okay? - You're finding that in Forum Rules & Guidelines.

Welcome to AS Menz Agidat~

Drop by the spam and games if you find time :3

Hmm... I cant help much with the uploading stuffs :x I dun really mess with those...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.