Status
Not open for further replies.

shitotaku

Sora's True Love
Elite Member
Nov 26, 2010
Well this is my first intro, so be nice to me ^_^

Hi , I'm shitotaku - Shito Otaku combined user name
I'm a vivid fan for anime / music (especially VN musics) / doujin works. currently my favorite anime is Ore no Imouto , Yosuga no sora , Toaru Majutsu no Index.

but my all time favorite anime (which the only things i remember so far is) Chaos Head , Code Geass and Fate Stay Night. :beautifu2:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hello Shitotaku, welcome to AS, enjoy your stay here. Hang around the spam section and make some friends.

Another Sora fan....*rolleyes*

Ooh, we have similar interests in anime~

Welcome to AS, Shito! Hope you enjoy your stay here and don't become one of the forum lurkers.

Hello Shitotaku, welcome to AS, enjoy your stay here. Hang around the spam section and make some friends.

Another Sora fan....*rolleyes*

Yeah Sora's my favorite and still waiting for her episode ^_^

Ooh, we have similar interests in anime~

Welcome to AS, Shito! Hope you enjoy your stay here and don't become one of the forum lurkers.

I'd definitely not become one of them, thanks for the welcome

Well, welcome to the AS forum, shitotaku. ^^
I think I like you, even though you're oblivious to how your name will actually be read. :P Anyway, enjoy your stay here and have fun chatting, downloading, posting... you know, the works. ;)

Hey, welcome to AS Shitotaku! I see we have ourselves another Chaos;Head fan :d5f02ecd:

You will make friends easily here, so enjoy your stay ^^

Thanks everyone,

@Checkmate I got that stuff with me ^_^. but not always

Welcome to AS, shitotaku~ ^^
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Im one of the few that uploads animes ost here, and if you have any kind of request don't hesitate to ask me so and I'll find what you want ;P

Welcome to AS, shitotaku~ ^^
Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Im one of the few that uploads animes ost here, and if you have any kind of request don't hesitate to ask me so and I'll find what you want ;P

thanks AntiClimax for the welcome, i was wondering about those things. can someone upload music videos? couldn't see one like PV's. also what can i do to help AS community?

welcome to AS Shitotaku
Thanks Shinxii for the welcome.

Sure you can upload AMVs. At the moment we're still small, so uploading, chatting and spreading the word are priorities. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.