Generic introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorwegianboyEE

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi! I have used this forum for downloading eroge mostly, but I noticed how many awesome threads and how cool this community is. Therefore I have now joined the clan. I do not know if I will be an active poster or not but I will definitely stalk and read many of the posts and threads here.

About me: Normal student from Norway that play eroge, Left 4 dead 2, Survival horror, Half life 2 deathmatch. I also practise Kendo.
Favourite Eroge companies= Alcot and Yuzu-soft.
Favourite Eroge characters= Anzu Takakura and Yune Amagiri.
Favourite "normal" game companies= Valve, Frictionalgames, Red barrels games and Monolith productions.

Um.. Yeah! Not much else to say. (Do people even read these introductions anyway?)

Usually wise yeah; some people visiting the intro-section and greet the newbies, like you (Throw a view to the past threads in this section, then know you it...)...^_^ BTW...

Well, welcome to your new country ASF NorwegianboyEE!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time here also with us, okay?

A Generic Introduction? Ok I´ll try

I´m a Sophomore student trying to decide which area I´m gonna work at, I´m really fascinated by Linguistics so I´m halfway through the process of deciding. I guess my Hobbie is Playing Eroges and RPG Games, Right now I´m on my third go at Tales of symphonia Chronicles for PS3 (Big fan of the series)

Favorite Seiyuu: Kobayashi, Yuu (Shame I couldn´t marry this woman cuzz she is so cool....ahem)

My Favourite Eroge Companies are pretty much dead, but lately I´ve been using Empress as my main source of what I called "solo sessions" if you know what I mean....

and that´s it.....and I used to play Soccer but I gave up, too much critics and waste of emotional energy. I prefer jogging in the woods.

Hi! NorwegianboyEE. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Norway of everyone. Thank you for helping to 3,11.
Mackerel of Norway'm eating well, I love very delicious.(・∀・)ノシ
Norwegian cod is also like.。:+.゜ヽ(*′ω`)ノ゙。:+.゜

:hi: NorwegianboyEE,
Yes I read them, anyway~...
Nice to meet you and welcome to ASF

Welcome to ASF and nice to meet you.
:nekopara_cheer:

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to AS Norwegianboy~

Drop by the spam and games sometime :3

Welcome to AS Norwegianboy~

Drop by the spam and games sometime :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。