Easy!

P

Pete21

Hi, I thought I had better introduce myself, it would be rude not to, My real name is Pete, I am a retired civil servant that has a lifelong love of anime, I saw my first anime as a child in the 60s, my father took me to see some disney production and one of the B movies was called Alakazam the Great , I know it's a bit lame by todays standards , but to me it was amazing, I have amassed a reasonable collection of anime DVD's about 500 plus (I must audit them as they are stored in boxes) featuring anime from the 80s/90s and 2000s, My all time favourite anime horror is Wicked City followed closely by Akira.I was an active member of Mininova and DarksideRG as well as a mod on Kickass torrents in its early days.
I have read the sticky rules but I am a bit unclear with rule 11, what do they mean by no uploading of western content? ,
anyhow
nice to meet you and thanks for a gtreat site
Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。