Catching Hello title~

Status
Not open for further replies.

perforM

Feb 12, 2011
Hi all,

New member here, hm don't really know what to say.

Oh well, some general things I like; watching anime, gaming (counterstrike source), kickbox and fitness. :014: :rolleyes:

Hm, I also like to design on my computer with Photoshop (signatures), Paintool SAI (fanart) and such.. I'll post some of my 'not-so-recent' works later, I've been pretty busy lately. :th_085_: so that's why I haven't made one recently.

Currently I'm following Naruto Shippuuden (they finally ended the fillers.. :th_084_: ) and Fairy Tail. Yea not that many, I'm actually more a person who likes to download anime instead of watching them.. :70bff581:

Some movies I like: All movies done by Makoto Shinkai, Evangelion 1.0 and 2.0, Terminator, Transformers, Resident Evil, Ironman.. yea most of the Hollywood films I guess.. :063:

Anyway I'm from The Netherlands, maybe there is another person who also speaks dutch? :016:

Well that's about it. :)

Byee~

Last edited:
I speak German, which is similar to some extend and works with a lot of fantasy. ;)
Enjoy your stay here and have fun. ^^

Reactions: perforM
Greeting and welcome to AS, perforM~ ^^
If you want, you can also try entering the SOTM (Signature of the Month) competition ;)
Hope you will enjoy your time here and have fun~

I speak German, which is similar to some extend and works with a lot of fantasy. ;)
Enjoy your stay here and have fun. ^^

Yup, true. :) :047:

Greeting and welcome to AS, perforM~ ^^
If you want, you can also try entering the SOTM (Signature of the Month) competition ;)
Hope you will enjoy your time here and have fun~

Thanks for welcoming me. :)
Yup, I already saw some threads about it, I'll have a look at it and see when I can participate in the next round. :th_113_:

welcome here, well i can just say one thing that you love onion smilies lol :P

Thanks, yaaa those smiles are funny. ^^ I've also been using them a lot on other forums, so I'm a little addicted to it. :P :073:

oh hello nice to meet you... welcome to AS.

you like the works of Makoto Shinkai.. great... as well as eva... interesting...

jaa~

Oh dear... you are here.. PerforM... >.<

Anyway.. late but still welcome to AS ! Oh may I know the nickname of your other "friend" that is here as well ? Or he didn't register here ?

Hi there!~
Sorry but i dont speak Dutch. =p
Welcome to ASF, hope you enjoy your stay!

hello perforM, welcome to AS :3

like what Anti said, you could join the SOTM #2 and share with us the signature that you have made. The current theme for it is 'imouto', read the rules for it and enjoy working on the signature. There is also a discussion for the current SOTM #2 here.

at the same time. you could also share with us the other signatures you have made so far in the Graphics Showcase under the creativity corner.

there are loads of stuff you can download at the Downloads and Requests Section.

also, don't forget to visit the LPW#6 so that we could know you better and you might even win in the process X3

i hope that you enjoy your stay here and become active :3

Hello perform, welcome to AS and enjoy your time here.

Another Shinkai Makoto fan here, looking forward to Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.

oh hello nice to meet you... welcome to AS.

you like the works of Makoto Shinkai.. great... as well as eva... interesting...

jaa~

The art, story everything is amazing and interesting.
:063:

Welcome to A-S, PerforM.
Hope we have fun here together.

I hope so too. :) :th_101_:

Oh dear... you are here.. PerforM... >.<

Anyway.. late but still welcome to AS ! Oh may I know the nickname of your other "friend" that is here as well ? Or he didn't register here ?

Nope he didn't register here. :70bff581: But thanks for welcoming me here. :)

Hi there!~
Sorry but i dont speak Dutch. =p
Welcome to ASF, hope you enjoy your stay!

Ah that's too bad, but English is fine too of course! :th_113_:

Hello and welcome to AS :)

You sir, are awesome for welcoming me. Please enjoy your stay at Anime Sharing Community too. :d5f02ecd:

hello perforM, welcome to AS :3

like what Anti said, you could join the SOTM #2 and share with us the signature that you have made. The current theme for it is 'imouto', read the rules for it and enjoy working on the signature. There is also a discussion for the current SOTM #2 here.

at the same time. you could also share with us the other signatures you have made so far in the Graphics Showcase under the creativity corner.

there are loads of stuff you can download at the Downloads and Requests Section.

also, don't forget to visit the LPW#6 so that we could know you better and you might even win in the process X3

i hope that you enjoy your stay here and become active :3

W00t, thanks for the bunch of information and searching it up for me. :th_084_: I'll make sure I'll post something this week, though right now I'm busy with my exams coming up in the beginning in the next week, so I need to study hard first. :th_096_K:
After that, I'll make sure I post something and if it's still possible, participate in the contest. :th_113_:

Hello perform, welcome to AS and enjoy your time here.

Another Shinkai Makoto fan here, looking forward to Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.

Thanks for the welcome. :th_104_:

Yes, I'm also looking forward to his next movie, I already get the goosebumps just by looking at the sweet cover at Google images. :048: :016:

---

See you guys next time, which will be soon enough. :047:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。