C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Beak

Jun 15, 2012
Despite the topic name, this is just another "New user here" thread. I'm only posting because the PM by Imouto suggested so.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for an episode of anime to show to my Japanese teacher. This place reminds me of old time Baka-Wolf, which is a nice thing ^^ Keep up the good work.

I'm not going to become an active member here. If you for any reason want to talk to me, you can do it on Rizon (where I'm deprive of the space in my nick) or elsewhere in the intertubes.

El Psy Congroo.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, John Beak~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

The title and your username are very interesting. Anyways, it's fine if you do not become an active member, just stop by a couple of times.

Haha, thanks. I've checked a couple of threads in this boards and you pretty much welcome everybody first, Decalcomania. Such commitment would make one perform great in most jobs.

My nick comes from my actual name, it's actually just roughly translated to English. When I was 5, I asked dad how to say my name in English. I've liked it so much and used it to sign my tests until high school much to annoyance of the teachers :P In a world where many desperate people change their nicks every week, I feel old sticking to a single one for so long that it could have a driver's license if it was not just a nick.

Welcome to ASF, John.
Have fun in the forum.

I stumbled upon this site while looking for an episode of anime to show to my Japanese teacher.
If you wouldn't mind me asking, what anime were you planning to show to your teacher.
Is it one of those *cough*hentai*cough* anime about teacher-student relationship?:gotidea:

In a world where many desperate people change their nicks every week, I feel old sticking to a single one for so long that it could have a driver's license if it was not just a nick.
Heck, I used mine since 2000. Actually it's Alex SDU, but I'm too lazy to type my username in that format everytime I log in, so I just put alexsdu.
BTW, you can call me Alex. Not my original name, but another version of my name.

Welcome to AS Forums.... Have a look around..
Jump in the spam section once in awhile...

May God be with you..

If you wouldn't mind me asking, what anime were you planning to show to your teacher.
Is it one of those *cough*hentai*cough* anime about teacher-student relationship?:gotidea:
lol, you wish. That wouldn't work, she's a granny. I guess she might have been quite a beauty in her early years, though.
It was Furusato Saisei Nippon no Mukashibanashi. Since it's folktales the language is rather simple so maybe it could be used for educational purposes if only they talked a bit slower. Also funny how Japanese tales (unlike Western ones) usually end without a conclusion, leaving you to think about the whole story. It's like reading a haiku, but without length and form restrictions.

Anime is such a broad style, I don't get why people focus on the moé crap all the time.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Active or not, it is a pleasure to see new members.

Thank you for joining.

Please have a cookie.

sample-f7d64f89f5b7c174bce6468122f9980d-1.jpg

That's a pretty funny joke~

Always nice to have a good sense of humor...

Glad you liked the cookie as well.

Welcome to AS Forum John Beak.. :3
Nice to meet ya.. (//V//)

Welcome to A-S, John Beak, or should I say, Titor!

You are welcomed to join us in the spam section.

Please take your time to look through the forums.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your stay here in A-S.

Welcome to AS John Beak~
Rizon... well AS has a channel not that i go on that much xD

Welcome to Anime Sharing John Beak!!! :hi:
Enjoy your stay with us!!! :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha