Boomslang

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperVillain

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2012
Hello forum people.

I'm not an anime nerd but am definitely heading in that direction. I stumbled across this website a while back and found myself surprised by the fact that I kept returning. So here I am with a proper introduction, looking forward to being part of this forum.

A few of my favourite anime series would be:

Evangelion,
Samurai Champloo,
Mushishi,
Naruto,
FMA and Brotherhood,
Great Teacher Onizuka,
Code Geass,
Kaiji,
Death Note,
Elfen Lied,
Gunslinger Girls.

I recently finished SAO, which I have seen generate quite a lot of criticism here. I didn't read any of the LNs and although I can see its flaws, I enjoyed it nonetheless. I am currently starting Spice and Wolf, having tried to start "Phi Brain" and "Black Butler" but not really feeling either of them.

My list of things to watch include both Fate/ series, Trigun and Monster. Any more recommendations or comments on these three would be cool.

Other series I have seen are Cowboy Bebop, LAIN, Slam Dunk, Onegai Teacher, Ladies vs Butlers, Bleach and I have seen quite a few anime films too.

Lastly, a massive thank you to corocoro and the people who run this site.

Bonus points to anyone who can say where my profile picture is from.

Welcome to AS SuperVillain~

Hmm... i suppose you were one of the various lurkers? xD

Those three... well i read the manga for Trigun so idk about the anime xD Monster and Fate... people recommend them so they shouldnt be bad?

Hello SuperVillain, welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here :thumbup:

. I am currently starting Spice and Wolf, having tried to start "Phi Brain" and "Black Butler" but not really feeling either of them..

Spice and Wolf really recommended IMO :fulfilled:

Cheers for the welcomes.

Yes indeed, I was a lurker for quite a while. I thought it'd be a website I visited once in a blue moon but have found myself here increasingly often!

Spice and wolf I'm liking so far. Holo is cool.

Welcome in the ASF-team, SuperVillain!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too...~

Notice: Cool, another F/*-fan...:goodtea:~>

hello SuperVillain, and welcome to ASF.
Hope that you will have fun here :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.