Aw, crap! The Old Fargin Grouch found you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeUglyOne

Old Fargin Grouch
Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2013
I've been here a few times as a lurker but hadn't really looked that close at what's available. I'd mostly been hanging out on HF and had a PM from Futaboy that some of you MFers HFers were coming over here.

With HF down for the last week I think my blood pressure actually went down a few notches - maybe it's time to start anew here.

Last edited:
Welcome to AS DeUglyOne~

Hmm... or would you prefer to be called by your title? xD Blood pressure going down a few notches... would that be a good thing or a bad thing?..~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting~

ASF-teamへようこそ, DeUglyOne!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: What???

Welcome to ASF deuglyone... euh you really want to be called by your username?
LOL hope you enjoy your stay here

ASF-teamへようこそ, DeUglyOne!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: What???
I'm finding the posting procedure a bit strange from what I'm used to (no thumbnails?). Probably something I'm doing wrong and just need to find the right procedure.
Welcome to ASF deuglyone... euh you really want to be called by your username?
LOL hope you enjoy your stay here
Believe me, I've been called, and answered to, much, much worse. :eek:

:happybday: Happy 238th​ USMC!

Just to give you an idea of how old a fargin grouch I am.... I had a piece of bicentennial birthday cake - in boot camp.
:pushups: Then we were "allowed" to do extra PT to work it off.

I'm finding the posting procedure a bit strange from what I'm used to (no thumbnails?). Probably something I'm doing wrong and just need to find the right procedure.

Hmm... Sorry, but mean you now the posting-system of ASF or the HF confused...?:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Sorry, but mean you now the posting-system of ASF or the HF confused...?:goodtea:~>
What I'm used to at HF: Upload your picture as an attachment to your post and the board would automatically make a thumbnail that, when clicked on, would show the full-sized picture so you could see it in greater detail.

Here at ASF all I get when I place the picture attachment in the post is a link to the picture. I've discovered a work-around but it means making my own reduced-sized pics, uploading them as attachments and saving the post. Then I have to edit the post, go to my attachments and copy the link, then place the link in the post. If I want the full-sized pic included I have to either place it in a spoiler or make the preview linked to the full size pic. A lot of hoops to jump through just to show a preview when both boards are using the same software.

What I'm used to at HF: Upload your picture as an attachment to your post and the board would automatically make a thumbnail that, when clicked on, would show the full-sized picture so you could see it in greater detail.

Here at ASF all I get when I place the picture attachment in the post is a link to the picture. I've discovered a work-around but it means making my own reduced-sized pics, uploading them as attachments and saving the post. Then I have to edit the post, go to my attachments and copy the link, then place the link in the post. If I want the full-sized pic included I have to either place it in a spoiler or make the preview linked to the full size pic. A lot of hoops to jump through just to show a preview when both boards are using the same software.
To first: Sorry for the late reply, but I've this quote not get!

Second: Well, as well as ASF and HF are more or less on the same software basic made - Well, that can see...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... for images... i dont really use the thumbnails since i just post the image itself usually but pokes at that image of a tree and go for the link option? If the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box is checked then it should make it a thumbnail and if it isnt then it should be the full image... I think ill just mention that no hotlinking thingy so if you post images then upload it to an image host first?~ Not sure if it applies to thumbnails..~

Hello and welcome to ASF fargin ~ :fluteangel:
Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。