AnoOtaku greetz with a cookie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaGrinder

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧
Jan 25, 2012
Sup all

Apologises for the long story....

So after hongfire got caught with DMCA I have decided to set up shop here!

I am a graphics designer, video editor and a computer technician currently looking for work but has decided to play visual novels for the time being lol. Due to my lack of knowledge on the Japanese language, I am not able to play all visual novels today but that's why you learn the damn language.... IF and I say IF strongly, tutorials were EASY these-days... :@

A massive fan of Mashiroiro Symphony Mui and izumi tsubasu's work. Yes you could say I am a pervert my main fetish is garter straps mmmm. =)

Basically my occupation online is music uploading but most of what I upload are remixed anime ost's completely free to download (If your quick to get them in time)

www.youtube.com/Anootaku

Right now I am trying to master After Effects & learning Japanese as quick as possible.
Thank you for reading and I hope I get along with most of you and don't worry Ill do my best to stay on this forum for as long as possible!

Last edited:
Welcome to AS AnoOtaku ~

Hmmm seems like we have another HF refugee
Wow seems like you have a lot of interest/hobby
And nice youtube channel~
Enjoy your stay here and have fun :XD:
Also good luck learning Japanese

Welcome to ASF, Ano.
Have fun in the forum.

I am a graphics designer, video editor and a computer technician currently looking for work but has decided to play visual novels for the time being lol.
I LOL-ed at that part. Same happened to me few years back, after graduate my graphic diploma.

Haha hi alexsdu & Snowkitteh ! =)
Even if I wanted to work I would not be able to with the lack of jobs here and all are requiring such a degree can really put you off...

@ Snowkitteh
Thank you very much! nya~ =)
Hope to have a blast here!

Last edited:
Welcome to AS AnoOtaku~
Im trying to learn japanese too (not that its working very well)

はじめまして!ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Your YouTube channel has some awesome music on it! I know what I'm going to be doing today before I go to work, lol.
Good luck learning Japanese! Have you thought of giving TextFugu a try? That's the program I've been using.
Hope to see you around the forum lots!

Welcome and enjoy ^_^
Hope your Japanese gets better :3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Thanks for the welcome. ^^ Japanese is indeed very difficult to master. I have managed to learn only so many hiragana and katakana without completely losing myself to English again lol.

[MENTION=14052]hatsune[/MENTION]
Thanks friend! ^^
Its where I am 99% of the time. I do try my best to find remixes and upload them asap. Hope you enjoy the content and I will be doing my best to stay active on this forum. =)
I haven't heard of such a program I will investigate it after I finish off "My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT" =)

[MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]
Thanks for the welcome I hope so. ^^
I'm very determined to learn it even if I have to really force myself. =)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to AS AnoOtaku,

I think hatsune is a female as she introduced herself in her thread

We have a mix of male and female in the forum, so please try not to be discriminatory against each other.

Finally, I hope everyone get along together and enjoy your stay in our small community.

WOOOPS!!!!
Sorry about that Checkmate. I actually didn't see the thread. Ill try to be more careful from here on. (Re-edited apologises hatsune)
Its really a lively bunch of helpful/ friendly people who can help people and can encourage those to become better at what they do best. =)
Besides that's better than having a large amount of users who don't contribute back.....

Last edited:
WOOOPS!!!!
Sorry about that Checkmate. I actually didn't see the thread. Ill try to be more careful from here on. (Re-edited apologises hatsune)
It's fine! I understand. Though I don't even know what you said lol... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

i Like J trance... So.. I Like your channel too... :XD: welcome to AS.. Have fun in game n spam sec... Ciaa~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.