Anime People, Hello!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate / Zero

Lazy Person!!!
Feb 8, 2014
Hello fellow anime people & gamers !!!

I am Fotis and i am glad that i become member here!

I hope that we will be have a nice time here!

Nice to meet you all !!!

Friendly,

Fotis P.

P.S. Also thank you, [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; for sending me invitation.

Welcome to ASF Fotis

:cheering:
Check the Forum Games or Spam section if you would like to chat and nice to meet you.
There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

I just saw you in LPW
kdq.gif

Welcome to ASF Fotis

:cheering:
Check the Forum Games or Spam section if you would like to chat and nice to meet you.
There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

I just saw you in LPW
kdq.gif

Yeah ;) i figured out pretty much easy!

Well the forum is big and have tones off stuff! Tones of material that i want to search and to download!!!

anime people? :reallyconfused: sadly i'm not an anime person. i'm a normal person. it'd be awesome to be an anime person though. not the best friend character though. they always end up alone. maybe a protagonist, but they go through really depressing moments.........................................

:surprise: right, introductions! hey fotis, welcome to ASF. if you want to chat, there's the LPW thread you've visited, and there's plenty of forum games and etc. anyways, enjoy your stay :hi:

Welcome to AS Fotis~

Hmm see you around somewhere or another..~ xD More for the greek group i suppose~

Hello and welcome to ASF fotis ~ :fluteangel:

Damn bro, one day this place will be filled with greeks that it will no longer be AS XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。