About This Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ASF Arima

nj8.gif

Check the Spam section or Forum Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

ASF-teamへようこそ, ArimaYoi!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: "Indonesian Wear?"? - Sorry this term is for me not familiar, where I then [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; call.

hello...Arima:hi:...

hmm...Indonesian wear?...some kind of clothes maybe?..i dun have any idea about it too nanashi

It's probably this
"Hi, my name is arima. I do not know a single thing about this place, can you tell me about it using indonesian?"
yep

Welcome to AS ArimaYoi~

Hmm... well theres indonesians around but im not sure how thatll work out?..~

Come by the spam and games if you have time~

Hello ArimaYoi~

ah, I see... naz is right. "wear" and "using" have same meaning in Indonesian. he probably just misused the word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.