24 Days late but Hellos everyone XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
So I found this forum while searching for downloads and sort of made an account to thank AntiClimax. Then i found the spam section where i waste time while doing hw in an attempt to stay awake long enough to finish. Im quite odd irl due to various randomish factors. I did judo and visual arts for 8 years, played clarinet for a lil, and other stuff that school kinda had me do (music, dance, theater, art) being the odd artsy school it is.

>use spam section to waist time while doing homework
>came across this site through downloads

:D we have congregated for the same reason XD

24 Days late but Hellos everyone XD
You should wait 4 more days, then I can make that "28 Days Later" quotes. :P

Anyway, welcome to ASF, sam.
Have fun in the Spam Section, which I'm sure you already done. :D

Of course :3 i practically took over, during the hours im online and not busy anyway XD

Should change that user title from "Apprentice ninja" to "Spam section overlord" xP

Anyways welcome, though saying that now seems kinda odd since u joined a while ago xD

hmm should i? :3 ill consider changing to something like that, see if i can find any random wording i like XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.