11Z11 a hongfarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

11Z11

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2013
greetings all,I am another long time member of HF(since 2007) , as you can guess I've been wondering what happened to my home on the net and so I have signed up here for info and since i meant to anyway...just never got around to it.

I don't know if HF will return or not but like i said i meant to sign up here anyway and this would probably be where i end up if things should end up with HF lost,i saw gricelly who used to be a member at HF and aAK420 around so it makes me feel like I'm around familiar peeps

ASF-teamへようこそ, 11Z11!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS 11Z11~

Hmm... quite a bunch came over from hf..~ Shouldnt be hard to find more x3 There was an ntr bunch which i remember migrating earlier... perhaps a year ago~ Though there was more even before then~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chattings about random stuff~ Hmm... pokes the stuff in my siggy as well if you wants~

HF is in the process of recovery though I think you will see a bunch who will stick around here as well(I'm one)

Hmm... i guess for different purposes?~ Havent really been to HF but it seems to have quite a forum... or so is my impression~

No not really...I don't download stuff much anymore and i never really did other than H game mods which is where i am more often found at HF,I also am a gamer so i checked out that section as well,news section....so you see pretty much the same as here.

Majority of HF users in the past where the leacher type(not meant in a mean way,just that they were there to download stuff) so HF lost a big fat number of traffic when the downloads ceased,us more senior type members are there for the community and to see what's going at that day,news...it's our hangout

still majority of current activity revolves around the H section,always wish they had more news stories and maybe a drama discussion section(I watch em)

Hmm.. I dont particularly download much either..~ Just around to here chat xD H stuff... yeah... theres always 100x more people there than other sections xD But cant really do much about that..~

well anyway i kinda like the vibe around this place so I'll be around :) ....

hey jam (Thumbs up)

I'll be around AS as well ....did you ever release your Halloween girls for AG3?

No sorry...:beglife: It was hard times for me and I didn't found time to finish it. I prefer not to cut corners and finish her the way I wanted. I'm on it today, so we will see...

3126d1384103885-new-modding-club-hq-signature_anim_changying1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。