(ノ゚-゚)ノ ~┻━┻ DOUZO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookami

Trusted Member
Dec 10, 2010
hi hi! ^^

not new to the animesharing scene, I used to visit the site before, but didn't notice when the forum went live xD

I'm Ookami, I'm known also as Scarletmoon. you can call me ookami, scarlet, or just plain Scarscar if you like. eheheh, the reason for the name change here is quite simple, actually. Apparently the name Scarlet isn't gleaming with masculinity people tell me.

I'm just your simple Vn playin, manga readin, anime watchin, tennis playin, lurking asian, like the majority of the community ^^

ummm... please don't hurt me, and I'm sure we'll get along ^^

I guess a welcome is too late then ;P

Just enjoy your stay here and have fun~

Enjoy your stay at the forum and welcome back from wherever you've been lurking. :P

Hello Ookami, welcome to AS and enjoy your stay here~

Apparently the name Scarlet isn't gleaming with masculinity people tell me. < so you must be very masculine

please don't hurt me < That should be my line :)

Haha, I guess I could say "Welcome back to AS", but either way, please enjoy your stay here Ookami. :P
You play tennis? Nice.

Also, no one's going to hurt you, but you should still watch out for those few certain.... people xD

:059: Hi Ookami a.k.a Scarscar and welcome to AS!

Everyone's nice they won't bite ^_^ enjoy your stay.

Welcome to A-S, Ookami.
I hope we have lots of fun together here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks