私はあなたを満たすために素敵な新しい転校生、午前 - Nice to Meet You

Status
Not open for further replies.

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hello All,
I am the new transfer student and it is very nice to meet you. I hope we can all get along!

I am a long time follower of both anime, hentai, and regular and manga. I also work in both myself, as a anime and a manga artist, and am working on several series at the moment and working to help translate and decensor some Manga hentai series. I am also a profesional artist, a painter of some 40 years, and also have always loved Japan and Japanese culture and history. I am esp interested in some of the classic hentai series and games. Some of the games work well for me and some are still a problem to get to run so I may seek help with that, and I am currently trying to get the Princess Lover game to work, i had one copy of it installed and it actually ran for a while but then would not so am trying again. I love the original Princess Lover series it is one of my all time favorite anime series and the game is decent too, tho the art is quite different and not as good as the series.

So thank you all for being here and I hope to explore and learn and share.

どうもありがとうございました

thank you very much and happy new year.

--------------

すべてのこんにちは
私は、新しい転送学生です、それはあなたを満たすために非常にいいです。私たちはすべてに沿って取得することができます願っています!

私は両方のアニメ、変態、定期や漫画の長時間フォロワです。私もアニメや漫画家などの、両方で自分自身を作業し、現時点ではいくつかのシリーズに取り組んで翻訳し、いくつかのマンガエロシリーズdecensor助けるために働いています。私はまた、プロフェッショナルのアーティスト、いくつかの40年の画家、また常に日本や日本文化や歴史を愛しているよ。私は古典的なエロシリーズやゲームのいくつかでは、ESP興味を持っています。ゲームのいくつかは私のためにうまく機能し、いくつかは、私が実際にインストールされ、それのコピーを持っていたし、それなので、私はそれで助けを求めることができ、私は現在、プリンセスラバーゲームが動作するように取得しようとしています、まだ実行に取得するための問題であるしばらく走ったが、その後ので、もう一度しようとしていないだろう。私は、元プリンセスラバーシリーズ、それが私のすべての時間のお気に入りのアニメシリーズの一つであり、芸術はシリーズとしてはかなり異なっており、良好ではないカントーゲームは、あまりにもまともですが大好きです。

だからここにあることのためあなたのすべてに感謝し、私は探検し、学び、共有したいと考えています。

16.jpg3333.jpg

Hello anayomex-san and thank you so much for the nice welcome. I will look at that game you mention. Thank you for the forum section suggesiotns and I hope to get to know you and others here soon.

Thank you Uryunga-san. Much appreciated. I will be counting on the seniors to help me. thank you again Senpai.

Last edited:
ASF-teamへようこそ, adameve!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

1st: At which Fan-subers are you?
2nd: Artworks? - Then can you some in the Creativity Corner-section share, if you want.
3rd: Hey [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];! You've maybe a collegue on your side...:goodtea:~>

nanashi1-san thank you.

I am lead of a Circle who works on mostly Futanari subjects for the Manga, also working on two anime series, cannot divulge names due to confidentiality agreements for that. Will be happy to share some art when i have time.

Just glad to finally have time to come join here have enjoyed AS resources in the past very much appreciated.

Is Frankincense-senpai working in anime/manga also?

-------------------------

nanashi1さんありがとうございました。

私も2アニメシリーズに取り組んで、マンガのための大部分はふたなり科目を上で動作するサークルのリード午前によるそのための秘密保持契約に名前を明かすことはできません。私は時間がある時に、いくつかの芸術を共有させていただきます。

最終的には非常に感謝過去にリソースとして享受してきたここに参加してくるまでの時間を持っているだけでうれしい。

Last edited:
-------------------------

nanashi1さんありがとうございました。

私も2アニメシリーズに取り組んで、マンガのための大部分はふたなり科目を上で動作するサークルのリード午前によるそのための秘密保持契約に名前を明かすことはできません。私は時間がある時に、いくつかの芸術を共有させていただきます。

最終的には非常に感謝過去にリソースとして享受してきたここに参加してくるまでの時間を持っているだけでうれしい。
いいえ~いいえ~感謝のことは必要ないだから。。。あれは当然だったぞ。

さてと。。。FrankyさんはADV(ビジュアルノベル)の部分にいるよ。:goodtea:~>

つまり、ビジュアルノベルについて非常に興味深いです。ありがとうございました。

and thank you samyeung46-san, i will come visit. Big work load at the moment and i also am a beta tester for a Japanese game company which has me pretty full but hope to visit soon. thank you.

つまり、ビジュアルノベルについて非常に興味深いです。ありがとうございました。

ええ、そうだよ。。。:goodtea:~>

お知らせ:すまん、でも君のシッギ(Siggy)はサイズのルールの相手を反するよ。ー300は高い×500は広いだよ。

申し訳ありませんが、私はそれを修正します。

Sorry i was hurrying nanashi1-senpai, i will fix it.

アップデート:私は急いでいたのだった申し訳ありません。私はそれが今より良いです願っています。教えてくれていただきありがとうございます。

Reactions: efudgewayne
アップデート:私は急いでいたのだった申し訳ありません。私はそれが今より良いです願っています。教えてくれていただきありがとうございます。

いいえ~いいえ~ご心配が必要ないよ。僕は嬉いけど、だと僕が君にはてつだいてるできたよ。

なら。。。 これからよろしく!!!:goodtea:~>

あなたにフランキンセンス先輩に感謝、私を歓迎していただきありがとうございます。

Thank you Infamous-san. :)

Reactions: efudgewayne
Reviewing the rules here carefully i see that they ask us to use English only, i am sorry about that, and will comply, I like the careful rules about listing content with full details, very nicely organized. thank you.

There is a japanese section if you want to poke around there but this forum is mostly english i think?..~

Yes I am fine with either, just was trying to be courteous and polite as a new arrival. thank you.

Hello and welcome to AS adam ~ :fluteangel:

Hmm... ano "kanpeki" no tsukaikata... ano shiranai kanji (Feelings janai, Kanji)(chotto dake hanasemasu dakara sa)
N2... deshou ka? Soretomo N1?
Naze konna koto boku wa shiritai no? Toku ni riyuu wa nai desu XD

Koko de boku tachi ni hanashitai nara, spam/games section de tazuneru kudasai ^^

Actually you can use other languages but you must provide English translation so you didn't do anything wrong.

I don't remember where was admin posted message where i read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.