はじめまして~happy to register

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouiza

Dec 6, 2013
Hello~

I am Ouiza (read as weeza ) 17 years old algerian.
my mother language is not english but i can speak 5 lang:
Arabic Tamazight English French and japanese

Although i am a denstistry student(which means study Study STUDY :neardead:) , but Anime and jp games can never have limits or stop a person who ever they are from having fun while watching/playing them.

well, i am also a digital artist, otome gamer and of course anime "watcher?"

i really liked this site and how it is enriched with what i LOVE~ :hapgirl:

i would really love to meet and have new friends here ^^

oo... dentist ???? welcomee... please check my teeth... :XD:

*cough.. anw Welcome to ASF...

Hope You enjoy in here....

Ciao~~~

ASF-teamへようこそ, Ouiza!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Oh, out of Africa then... Is really rarely from there...:goodtea:~>

hehe, yes, a dentist to be (though i wanted to be a voice actor)
well, i am not sure what i can do here so i am lost @A@

Welcome to ASF Ouiza
:cheering:
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, and the spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Yaaaaay another otome gamer!!! :runhappy:
Welcome to ASF :ouiza;
as fellow otoge lover I hope you could enjoy your stay here :goodtea:
Nice to meet ya :hi:

Yaaaaay another otome gamer!!! :runhappy:
Welcome to ASF [MENTION=79062]ouiza[/MENTION];
as fellow otoge lover I hope you could enjoy your stay here :goodtea:
Nice to meet ya :hi:

Nyaaa high five~~~
otome games are so addictive *^*
i gave up on searching about the English patch or bla bla bla last year so i said i have to learn kanji~~
I hope to fin more friends >w<///

If you have problems with kanji you could play PC otoge with ITH :runhappy:
There are a lot of otoge player here,
just check out the otome section ^^
and maybe if you become active enough you could apply and join the private group...

Nyaaa high five~~~
otome games are so addictive *^*
i gave up on searching about the English patch or bla bla bla last year so i said i have to learn kanji~~
I hope to fin more friends >w<///

If you have problems with kanji you could play PC otoge with ITH :runhappy:
There are a lot of otoge player here,
just check out the otome section ^^
and maybe if you become active enough you could apply and join the private group...

Welcome! Another otome lover, we love :D having new otome players. As [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] says, check out the otome game section...as you become more active you'll definitely make more friends. See you're already making more friends. :cheering:

ah no, now i can perfectly read kanji~
if the kanji is pronounced then i use my dictionary in my iphone or i try searching by the stroke. i can read them now (most common ones)
thank you so mcuh!!!

Hello~

I am Ouiza (read as weeza ) 17 years old algerian.
my mother language is not english but i can speak 5 lang:
Arabic Tamazight English French and japanese

Although i am a denstistry student(which means study Study STUDY :neardead:) , but Anime and jp games can never have limits or stop a person who ever they are from having fun while watching/playing them.

well, i am also a digital artist, otome gamer and of course anime "watcher?"

i really liked this site and how it is enriched with what i LOVE~ :hapgirl:

i would really love to meet and have new friends here ^^

Fa-fa-fa-five languages!!!! Now I feel ashamed that i can only speak some languages :deadsad: SCREW AMERICA!!!! Well, it has always been my lifelong goal to be quin-lingual and seeing someone complete my goal makes me feel envious, I should start studying my spanish textbooks more rigorous!!

Also, wow your only 2 years(?) older than me and your such an accomplished onee-san! Yo-yo-you could even draw!!! It has always been my lifelong resentment to my parents that they didn't gave me the genes of an artist. I assume your avatar is one of your works!! I could feel Ayato's bishie waves!! :hotspring:

For starters, why don't you tell your likes and dislikes?? As fellow new members, we're pretty much blank slates so we need to show the world what we love. FYI, just like you, obviously, my life is otoge gaming. I like reading mangas, writing fanfics, watching anime and listening to drama cds. My mother tongue is also not english.

Good luck on your studies in dentistry! If you know your way, you'll get heavy bucks coming to your door, which means MORE OTOGES!!!! :cheering:

heheh~
well, i am algerian so Arabic Tamazight and french are a must, then when i moved to UAE i have to learn English, and japanese from anime and otoges~~:fulfilled:

Ganbare~~~

hmm, i like (OF COURSE) bishies~ *^*// so i mostly stalk my favourite voice actors and artist in otoges and anime and drama CDs. Also when i really really love a character i draw alot of it like ayato. and YES i drew my Profile picture http://ouiza.deviantart.com/art/Ayato-2-BY-OUIZA-otome-game-art-style-405775323 reading mangas too is a GOOD way of killing time while waiting ahaha ..
Other than that i love singing, (i did some fandubs on youtube of anime and otoge's songs) and playing piano , mostly of anime ost and otoge's nayahah

so, what otome games did you play? and which one did you like the most?? ^^

__
thank you!
i hope i can be a good otaku dentist :goodtea::diploma:

Haha!! Me too, I stalk hirakawa daisuke, kaji yuki, tomoaki maeno, daisuke ono, mamo-chan <3 (the rest are omitted) on a daily basis. Making their glasses photos as laptop wallpaper is deadly (I have a glasses fetish):nosebleed:

I saw your drawings and i was SOOO ENVIOUS of you. I RESENT EVERYONE THAT IS BETTER THAN ME (being a narcissist masochist I am). Someday, I will marry a guy with drawing skills and train my children to be manga artists and teach them how to play piano and violin, also, if they are not twins, i will not consider them my children, since i have a fetish for twins!!!:vomitblood:

Uhmmm, I usually play the r-15 ones,and play the r-18 ones on breaks so that i have privacy while my bishie and I are making babies :blushing: The games I liked are norn9 (yes natsuhiko and akito-tsundere bias), definitely diabolik lovers (especially shuu, i liked the 2nd end of reiji thou), zettai meikyuu grimm (even with the shoujo-ai content, i liked the story),dot kareshi (it sucks that its short), snow bound land (kai-because of the yan-yan side and aje-TSUNDERE BIAS) and brothers conflict.

This month i've been mostly an inactive otoge gamer partly because of final but mostly because i've been addicted to a rhythm game called project diva (yeah kaito!!!) but frankly, I sucked at the game :swearveng:. Well since I survived and enjoyed utapri the rhythm gamer inside does npt want to give up so, pretty much this whole month i've been grinding experience on project diva.

My dream in the future is to become a NEET. But I know i need money for otoges so I'll try to work a carefree career.:donefor:

hmm, i stalk Morikubo shoutarou, Midorikawa Hikaru, Konishi Katsuyuki, Suwabe Juichi, and other that i know his kanji shape but cant read hahaha XD
many others are favourable too ~

ME TOO, i also stalk glasses character *^* and when they remove them they look :lovestruck:

well i started drawing from because of anime ~ and thank god i can draw whoever i like (like fantasies haha)

psp r-18 are lame... and i have never played a PC one before.. (since the art sucks) and is japan they say r-17 so i am 17 nyahahah
r-12 have also lame endings uGH.

so, do you have friends in real life that like otoge and anime in real life?

Welcome to AS Ouiza~

Nice art O_O /me gets jelly cuz cant draws anime well =w=

Drop by the spam/games if you want to chat~ Randomish rp and stuff in my siggy as well~

hmm, i stalk Morikubo shoutarou, Midorikawa Hikaru, Konishi Katsuyuki, Suwabe Juichi, and other that i know his kanji shape but cant read hahaha XD
many others are favourable too ~

ME TOO, i also stalk glasses character *^* and when they remove them they look :lovestruck:

well i started drawing from because of anime ~ and thank god i can draw whoever i like (like fantasies haha)

psp r-18 are lame... and i have never played a PC one before.. (since the art sucks) and is japan they say r-17 so i am 17 nyahahah
r-12 have also lame endings uGH.

so, do you have friends in real life that like otoge and anime in real life?

YES!!!! MEGANE IS JUSTICE!!!!

So the fuel of your artist skills is the love and fantasies for the guys??? IF IT WAS THAT EASY I SHOULD HAVE ALREADY DRAWN A MONALISA OF BISHIES!!!

I also think that psp r-18 games are lame, and there are not much out there, so I play on my brother's laptop the r-18 games...I already took up 50 gb just from pc games.

Yes, I have. But most of them are too poor to buy otoges so im mostly alone in otoge gaming in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha