こんにちは, minna-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1V4

Banned
May 31, 2012
hello all

I'm a newbie and have just joined this wonderful forum after accidentally found it to search for psp games

I love anime and manga especially for naruto, bleach, shoujo manga or anime and of course i also really like games especially otome games, even though I knew I was getting too old for that :donefor:

thank you for your reply and yoroshiku onegaishimasu :pushups:

Welcome to Anime Sharing, iamdiva86~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Old or not, Otome games are fun to play. And about Naruto and Bleach... The staff don't necessarily like those anime...

Welcome to Anime Sharing, iamdiva86~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Old or not, Otome games are fun to play. And about Naruto and Bleach... The staff don't necessarily like those anime...

thank you for your reply ..

yeah of course I really enjoy playing otome games, but sometimes the people around me always told me I was too old to play games like that .. so I think their words and bring it into my introduction greeting :P

about anime, it does not matter because everyone has their favorite, and I only say what I like it :)

Ossu!!

i follow the manga to naruto and bleach myself (only 16 pages anyways~)

welcome and have fun on this forum. come to the game/spam section, when you feel extremely bored^^

Ossu!!

i follow the manga to naruto and bleach myself (only 16 pages anyways~)

welcome and have fun on this forum. come to the game/spam section, when you feel extremely bored^^

thank you for your reply ..
I followed the story of naruto because my little brother had a comic, while the bleach I do not accidentally see the anime airing on television and eventually became interested ..

I'll try to follow your advice, thank you :)

i watched naruto on tv, but i thought..."mmmh...thats too slow" (only 1 episode a day^^), so i looked it up on the internet. i at some point stopped watching the anime and only read the manga.

i found bleach, while looking for new anime to watch. stopped as well and only read the manga :3

Welcome to AS iamdiva86~
Hmm currently following bleach and naruto myself~ if only in the manga xD

i watched naruto on tv, but i thought..."mmmh...thats too slow" (only 1 episode a day^^), so i looked it up on the internet. i at some point stopped watching the anime and only read the manga.

i found bleach, while looking for new anime to watch. stopped as well and only read the manga :3

I following Naruto from anime and manga because the manga more updates than anime, while anime feels more alive because of the moving picture.. while i am only following bleach from anime because my little brother did not buy the manga of bleach

Welcome to AS iamdiva86~
Hmm currently following bleach and naruto myself~ if only in the manga xD

thank you..
i'm just following bleach from the anime and following naruto from manga and anime

Nice to meet you diva! I'm not a manga or an anime person so I don't know much. I'm a VN person. ^^

Hope you can make friends here and enjoy.

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Play whatever games you like. I have a father who's around his mid-40s that still plays video games.

I play otome games as well. ^^

I discovered Bleach manga before it was licensed in the US... Good times~

Please have something sweet to cheer yourself up~

39afa63cd72007c89ead3ecdb7f457ca.jpg

Hi iamdiva86.. :hi:
Welcome to Anime Sharing!
Enjoy your stay and fun with us!!!! :goodluck:
Yoroshiku!! :pushups:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.