Not open for further replies.

中出し

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2014
はじめまして。私のニックネームは中出し(なかだし)です。よろしくおねがいします! ^。^
私は8ヶ月日本語をべんきょうしています。しかし、ほんとにまずいですよ!
私のまずい日本語をゆるしてください!
私のしゅみはアニメとまんがとビデオゲームとバスクです。H-アニメとH-マンガとエロゲがだいすきですよ。

It's nice to meet everyone. I've lurked on this forum for quite awhile and felt it was finally time to register and introduce myself. My nickname is Nakadashi. That's Japanese for Creampie for those who don't know. ^_^
I've been studying Japanese for 8 months but I'm still very unskilled with the language. I only know a few kanji and my vocabulary always needs improving but I can feel a progression compared to 4 or 5 months ago.
My hobbies are watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, working on computers (both software and hardware) and playing basketball. I also thoroughly enjoy H-anime, H-manga, and eroge of all types. (If you couldn't tell by my nickname). :P

For those who don't know Japanese, the English above isn't a direct translation but it covers most of the info mentioned in Japanese. I want to type in Japanese as much as I can for practice and I just find it fun.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and making some friends.

じゃあ、またね (Well, talk to you later.)

Well, welcome to ASF Nakadashi!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. (^_^)

ありがとうございます!

Welcome to AS 中出し~

Drop by the spam and games sometime if you feel like chatting~

welcome to asf :bigeyes:

i gotta ask, where did you get that "my life spent on anime" banner? :reallyconfused:

welcome to asf :bigeyes:

i gotta ask, where did you get that "my life spent on anime" banner? :reallyconfused:

Thanks! That's a generated sig from Anime-planet.com

I use it to keep track of all the anime I've seen and it generates this banner that updates every 5 minutes. What drew me to the site originally was someone else that had a signature from them (^^)

Hello Nakadashi,

.... creampie o////o -blush- I am thinking of creampie dat girl. However, welcome to ASF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha