Здрасьте

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchitsu

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello from Russia. :) I became interested in Japanese culture in 2008 and have watched tons of movies and anime series since then. In the summer of 2015 I finally manned up and started actively learning the language. I still have a long long road ahead, but I'm already able to watch, listen, and read a lot of stuff with no translation. In fact, I haven't relied on any translations for over a year now, but that's partially because I've been avoiding more complex stuff deliberately. I also have a myanimelist account here: https://myanimelist.net/profile/kuchitsu

Anyway, I'm kind of writing here just to get 20 posts so that I can download a certain otome game. xD But maybe I'll stick around anyway, who knows.

Hello from Russia. :) I became interested in Japanese culture in 2008 and have watched tons of movies and anime series since then. In the summer of 2015 I finally manned up and started actively learning the language. I still have a long long road ahead, but I'm already able to watch, listen, and read a lot of stuff with no translation. In fact, I haven't relied on any translations for over a year now, but that's partially because I've been avoiding more complex stuff deliberately. I also have a myanimelist account here: https://myanimelist.net/profile/kuchitsu

Anyway, I'm kind of writing here just to get 20 posts so that I can download a certain otome game. xD But maybe I'll stick around anyway, who knows.

Привет and добро пожаловать to the forum!

I think I know who put you to get those posts :boys2_secret:

Surprisingly enough your history of Nippon-addiction is very similar to mine, even the dates match, though I still haven't got enough time to put my lazy @ss to start learning it seriously

Hi! [MENTION=156253]kuchitsu[/MENTION];. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.