^-^ Hi Hi!! Maverick007 Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick007

Dec 14, 2011
Hey everyone!! This is Maverick007!!

To those who don't know me: Please to meet you!!
To those who do know me: ::hugs::

I guess you can call me a refugee from Hongfire, although I'm not really super active in terms of the stuff I did over there anymore.

Either way, I'm happy to be here and I hope to make friends here in this fine establishment!!

finally.... maverick arrived! hursah!
i was worried that you'd retired like Fredricklim or Nozamoc

Welcome Maveriks... Have fun in spam n Game sec... :D

CIao~~~
^-^ Oh you bet!! ::crack knuckles::
Welcome to AS Maverick007 :3
Thanks for the welcome!!
finally.... maverick arrived! hursah!
i was worried that you'd retired like Fredricklim or Nozamoc
Unfortunately, I guess you can call me "retired" from uploading, I will think about uploading older stuff though when/if I feel like it though. ^-^ But at least I'm not retired from talking!!
T_T can I have a hug? Your avatar is mega-kawaii...

anyways,
Welcome to anime-sharing, come on down to the pure and innocent section where the real action happens :D!
::hugs:: Thanks!! Love Love Holo!!

And as for the "pure and innocent section"...
1263885444302-1.jpg

You fled from HF too maverick? It seems nowadays everyone almost forgot HF. Anyways, welcome to AS.
Well not exactly "fled", I'm still active on the boards over there. But of course, there's an itch needs to be scratched, and it seems like this is the place to help with that. ^-^

Hi there Maverick!

Welcome to AS! Nice to meet you =) I'm new here too. I was going to join Hongfire but decided to join AS instead =X

Welcome to ASF, Maverick007.
Have fun in the forum.

And as for the "pure and innocent section"...
1263885444302-1.jpg
:evillaugh: That's how I felt when I found out about Checkmate's fetish. Don't worry, you'll know his soon enough, if you spend some time in the Spam section.

Spam section? How? Everything gets covered by a pile of spam xD Im pretty sure the irc is more effective if you want to know checkmate's fetishes :3

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!!

:evillaugh: That's how I felt when I found out about Checkmate's fetish. Don't worry, you'll know his soon enough, if you spend some time in the Spam section.

Spam section? How? Everything gets covered by a pile of spam xD Im pretty sure the irc is more effective if you want to know checkmate's fetishes :3
He he he, let the stalki-- I mean "scouting" begin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?