KumoNekoと申します、はじよろ~~
って……これだけじゃただの 誤魔化す事しかない だろう?っと自分から のノリツッコミでした(笑

まぁ、なんだ、えっと~ 自己紹介というのも なんか照れますね~ (てへ☆
とほほ~ではでは

アニメシェリングにようこそ~ 誤魔化すって、あんた ツッコミキャラなのかw

まぁまぁ硬いことは 言いっこなし、サイトで 楽しくメンバーのみんな とも仲良くなるようにしてね。 よろしく~

あー、ところで、 英語話せる?

@Ignis & Klapo
thx for reply and so sorry for this thread what i posted. I didn't know must use English here T T
Because I seen someone used japanese like "hajimemashite" etc that make me think that its allowed
Hmm...My english isn't good, but I'll try...

@Ignis & Klapo
thx for reply and so sorry for this thread what i posted. I didn't know must use English here T T
Because I seen someone used japanese like "hajimemashite" etc that make me think that its allowed
Hmm...My english isn't good, but I'll try...

hajimemashite~ well you see, few people know some words written in romaji, but hiragana, katakana or kanji... Thanks for google translator^^
My english is weak too~ so you will not be alone :)

@Ignis & Klapo

I'm quite sure i'm one of those people... oh well. I dont know what Ignis told you but I guess writting in Japanese is ok, but dont expect many people to understand it :P

Oh, and welcome~

I wouldn't say that it is "not allowed", more like "not preferred" - you might be fine using Japanese to some members, but the main language used on the board is still English nevertheless, and not everyone understands Japanese ^^;

So please do use English in threads, though for things like profile messages etc you can use Japanese as you wish.

And your English is fine, I don't think you'll encounter much problem in usual chats : )

Thx everyone. look like I misunderstood it...
Whatever, I'll take the opportunity to learn english T T

PS:
@Ignis
Did you changed ur avatar? hmm... maybe I remembered it wrong : )

It's okay. Yeah, might as well use this time as an opportunity to learn English. Chatting can help you improve more than you expect; that's one of my ways of learning Japanese anyway.

And yes, I just changed it~

It's okay. Yeah, might as well use this time as an opportunity to learn English. Chatting can help you improve more than you expect; that's one of my ways of learning Japanese anyway.

And yes, I just changed it~

Thats right^^ I'm trying learn english too, so I'm spamming like you guys do here^^

How i wish to understand japanese :( but soon after i will.

Welcome and enjoy you stay :)

ほほー… 仲間増えたね www
英語弱いって、私と一緒だね これからよろしくね… 一緒に英語を勉強しよう~ ww

!@#$%^ San fan spotted. *fanboys*

Welcome to AS, KumoNeko. Enjoy your time here. Like Iggy said, your English is fine. (´・ω・)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/