*poke*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otokonokotron

better than smoked cheese
Elite Member
Nov 5, 2011
heheheehh! Hai hai everybody!

This place is super kawaii and I cant wait spend forever here! woohoo!
*wtf did i just see the words 'auto-save' ? i think i did, wow this site auto-save your type thats awesome :D !!!*

o ya, well my screen names right there but my real name is Josh, i got brown hair and eyes, and tomorrow i'm gonna shave my growing beard of cuz its starting to get itchy! ;P

ano...my favorite anime quickly off the top of my head is excel saga (i was sad when the voice actor for the first 13 eps actually injured her voice and they had to replace her and you could kinda tell T^T) haha she musta been on cocaine the whole time or something to talk like that lol

hehehe....i also think i have a tickling fetish! little more makes me happier than seeing a cute girl laugh cuz she's being tickled beyond her limits! ^_^' maybe i'm a little sadistic.

well! there you have it! nice to meet you all and i hope we all enjoy our time together!

haha! the desired affect of my name was achieved after all...*sneaky grin* nice to meet you too! and yes i agree about the name i have to look at it twice every now and then before i can pronounce it lol

the method to my madness! ;p

otokonoko(boy)+robot=otokonokotron

onnanoko(girl)+robot=robonnanoko <---doesn't really apply all that much but i was still able to come up with something lol

and well since i'm a boy (and i love how confusing it is to the eyes) i went with Otokonokotron!

yay!

Welcome to ASF, Otokonokotron.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

It ain't that hard to pronounce your name, if you know the way to pronounce.
I pronounce it like this: Otoko-no-kotron. :P

My, don't you seem a bit spazzy xP lol, its interesting, looking forward to having you with us, have fun and hope you find everything you need here ^-^

Welcome to AS . Have fun in Spam Section ! dont forget Rules before post there .
Hmm i hope see you around on forum and , today , i wish you happy

"have fun in the spam section" i don't know why prople are always saying that....^-^' o well, it certainly is fun there nonetheless.

--lot's of 'happies' for everyone!

hehehe

Spam section has the most user activity, so most of your conversation, whether they contain a point or not, happen there xP. Plus its fun to mess around in all the spam games/topics. Its also an easy place to raise your post count xP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。