What is the name of that hentai?

otakonner

Dec 14, 2014
Hello everybody, here i am today to ask you about the name of a certain hentai anime i saw several years ago.
Let me first say that what i saw wasn't the full episode, but only a few minutes fragment from a longer video.

It was all about two young classmates (? not sure) having sex in a small rom with a bed.
So far not much of a description, but i clearly recall that at some point the girl put a wired vibrator (the small ones with the switch button) into the guy's ass.
As soon as she did so, she clearly said "switch on (スイッチ・オン)", an soon after that he came onto her face.
Immediately after, she put his penis (with the vibr. still on, i think) inside her; then the clip stopped.

Does anyone recall something like this?? I've benn searching for it in days, but no results so far.
Please Help me, this is destroying me!

P.S.
Sorry for possible grammar and/or type mistakes, but i'm Italian, and i know for certain my english is far from perfection.

hmmm..maybe additional info like color of their hair at least or if you remember where did you watched it at least screenshot will do :)

hmmm..maybe additional info like color of their hair at least or if you remember where did you watched it at least screenshot will do :)

I'm not totally sure, but I believe her hair were brown.
Unfortunately it seems I can't find the clip I saw, that's why I'm asking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。