In search of this Hentai OVA.

Lester

Audiophile on a budget
Jul 3, 2013
Hello pure and innocent people,

I have been searching for this hentai for some time, and I think it was back in the LimeWire/Kazaa era that I accidentally (ahum) stumbled upon it.

I don't know much about this hentai OVA anymore, except for this scene:

At some point a girl and a guy drive in a yellow car. The guy apparently saved the girl just before. The girl was wearing a bikini and had somewhat a tan, and I think red or brown hair. She then decides to return the favour to him in the forest where they have sex in the car. I think it was on an island or something.

Does seem quite recognisable to me.

Any help, much appreciated~

it sounds like Resort Boin ep. 2, but there is no yellow car and they had sex in a beach shower. The guy was having sex with another girl wearing a bikini just before he saved the the brown hair girl.

it sounds like Resort Boin ep. 2, but there is no yellow car and they had sex in a beach shower. The guy was having sex with another girl wearing a bikini just before he saved the the brown hair girl.

Thanks for replying!

It's not that one. But you did give me a few things that reminded me. The setting of that scene was in the evening/night, it was dark at least. Also the car had an open roof as far as I recall.

I think the one you saw was "can can bunny extra 04"
yup its the yellow car, its open roof. she is tanned

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!