Need help to identify 3 oneshot hentai OVAs for a request.

MetaKite

Feb 19, 2013
Nevermind. Titles identified as part of Cool Devices compilation. Thanks those who tried to help.

I'm looking to get 3 oneshot hentai identified since I don't know their names. Any help I can get is greatly appreciated. I only know the basic plots and the endings of each. In fact the endings are all depressing and why I remember the general plots but I haven't seen these OVAs anywhere since.

The first one is about a wannabe Idol singer. The plot is a lot like "Spotlight" but it was about just this one girl. Her managers make her do sexual acts as promotional stunts and they get more and more obscene. First it was flashing her panty and not wearing them, then allowing herself to be groped on a train in a skimpy outfit. Finally in a theater she ends up having full blown sex and getting DPed by her "fans" in an aisle and becoming a nympho who wants more sex as a result. When she finally gets to perform solo on stage at her own concert, she's so brainwashed from all the sex she was forced to have, she shocks the audience by masturbating with the microphone on stage with a blank and empty stare. Her actions basically end her career along with her managers' careers and the OVA ends on that sad note.

The second one was about two girls on a deserted island (not "Desert Island Story" which had more girls) and this one had a terrible ending. The art style was kind of like "Slayers" but really bad and the redhead had 1 little fang when she smiled. So a blonde and a virgin redhead (or a dark pink?) are on what seems to be an abandoned island (I really don't recall details or if they interacted with anybody else). Then pirates come and pretty much have their way with the blonde girl. I don't remember exactly what happened to the blonde but then only the redhead was left and she gets raped repeatedly by the leader of the pirates (lots of focus on the fact she lost her virginity and is bleeding). In the end he kills her by tossing her down into a dark well when he's finished with her. She screams and disappears into the deep darkness. The end. It's also not Bondage Queen Kate either.

The third had artwork very similar the Kite and Mezzo Forte series. A girl was raped then being blackmailed by some dirty, older, perverted. gross guy to continue having sex with her. Then he eventually get his two equally dirty, and older disgusting friends in on the action and they just have their horrible ways with her which vary widely. Towards the end of the story she has to meet with the guy but she shoots him dead on a rooftop. Believing she's free she goes on her way only for his two friends to grab her and continue the blackmail and sex. It ends with her sandwiched between them as they DP her. Yeah, very depressing ending too.

So any light you can shed on this would be deeply appreciated. Thanks. -MK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。