Grounded vanilla hentai series?

John-San3

Aug 13, 2013
I might be asking for the impossible, here, but I have to try, as I've grown a bit tired of the content out there.

Are there any vanilla (it doesn't necessarily have to be full vanilla) hentai series that are, erh, well, "realistic"? A very grounded, simple story or setting that seems believable is what I'm looking for. Often times (mostly in recent shows) the circumstances and/or "justification" in which female characters choose to do it with the main character are outright ridiculous. So much so it's impossible to buy into it. I'm not talking science fiction or fantasy and whatnot. I'm talking settings set in a perhaps suburban or rural environment where there's no gimmicks like super powers or demons and whatnot. I just want something whose "universe", if you may, is somewhat consistent. The characters' actions also have to make sense.

Granted, there's obviously a little bit of artistic license here and there, and there's obviously no show that's 100% realistic and by the books, but any series that comes close is definitely what I'm looking for. Maybe an actual believable and relatable love story/relationship between two or more characters for once?

It'd be great if it had good animation, such as Euphoria, Kuroinu, Sora No Iro Mizu No Iro, to name a few. The latter actually fits into the "somewhat realistic and vanilla category I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance, guys.

I was tired in the exact same manner as you! I tried looking high and low to search for such content! These sorta things occur mostly once in a blue moon! Eventually I realized people actually permanently want cray things (guess living up to the meaning of the word hentai)! Irreversible distortion of the simple act of love-making!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?