[Request] Elven village and Ogre army Animated Version

Dry-Drop

Trusted Member
Nov 22, 2016
There was a movie/animation made a while back ago. It was made with an isometric camera angle the entire animation. In this animation you have the characters from this Doujin: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ152252.html Who was made first? I don't know if it was the animation or the Doujin. But if you read the comments translated. Some comments mention that: "Cartoonization of the work which was a previous movie." So this movie exists.

Now on to the story of the movie. In the movie starts off with the Red Haired elf or the black haired elf going out to the forest for hunting? She gets caught by the Orcs/Ogres and is sequestered. Later on the alternate elf (red or black hair) goes out looking for her. She gets caught as well. In the Orc/Ogre camp site they rape one in front of the other in order to have the other give the location of their village. Ultimately the Elves believe the Orcs/Ogres and give the location of the village but they both end up getting raped. The Orcs/Ogres make their way to the elf village that only have the busty blonde elf and the short elf. More raping follows.

That's basically a full summary of the animation. They talk in speech bubbles and again, the camera angle was an isometric one, google image search "Habbo Hotel" to get an idea of the the animation looked like.

On to the Request. Where is this Animation? I have looked in DLsite, Tags with Elf, Orc, Ogre, Animation, Other, Rape, Village, Army and all the combinations you can imagine and I have not been able to come across this. Please could someone point me in the right direction?

UPDATE!!! I was directed into the right direction!! The Circle has disappeared this work from DLsite completely but here is the info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119682.html エルフの隠れ里 オーガ襲来!編 (Elf's hidden village, Ogre attack!)

SECOND UPDATE!!! Turns out there are two parts to this movie... The previous mentioned one is Part Two, This one is Part One: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ111207.html エルフの隠れ里 オーガ遭遇!編 (Elf's Hidden City Ogre encounters!)
Thank you for trying if you tried! =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha