[Japanese] The Dark Chapel/聖肛女~背徳の美臀奴隷~ Episode 1-2[Uncensored/EngSub]

Daenerys

Khaleesi
Elite Member
Aug 14, 2011

Technical Info:
Plot/Summary:
Sister Rosaria is working at the village's local church. Everything has been peaceful and many days of happiness have passed. One day a new priest and a sister arrive...and her happiness is suddenly shattered. The two are imposters, villains on the run for theft and murder. But that isn’t the only problem...the man is a former priest who sexually assaulted Sister Rosaria many times. Now, the village's peace is in her hands; if she doesn't obey “Father Edward's” demands like in the past, he has sworn to kill every single one of the villagers...

Father Edward, a thief and a murderer in disguise, continues to deceive the villagers and use the church for his underground trading of stolen goods…among other exploits. His Sexual abuse of Sister Rosaria continues, but it would appear he has something much sinister planned for her than just keeping her as his personal sex slave! Will Sister Rosaria find a way to escape or will she fall into a dark work of lust…

The Dark Chapel/聖肛女~背徳の美臀奴隷~ Episode 1-2[Uncensored/EngSub]
Seikōjo - Bitoku no Bijiri Dorei (Japanese)
Seikoujyo (Japanese)
聖肛女 (Japanese)
聖肛女~背徳の美臀奴隷~ (Japanese)
Episodes: 2
Format: MKV (x264)
Audio: Japanese
Subtitles: English
Uncensored: Yes
(3% recovery record)

Screenshot(s)

Download Link(s):
–Ultramegabit–
DC01.rar
DC02.rar

–Fileparadox–
DC01.rar
DC02.rar

–Rapidgator–
DC01.rar
DC02.rar

–Uploaded–
DC01.rar
DC02.rar

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.