[Japanese] 愛の進化ハードコアほたる(JAP)(2011)GameRip

nothinh.kythinh

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2014
85aadf982e02.jpg

Title: LOVE EVOLUTION. HardCore Hotaru / 愛の進化ハードコアほたる
Production: Japan
Year: 2011
Genre: Rape, Mature, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bukkake, Anal, Glasses, Juice, School, Teachers
Duration: (1-3 ep) 53:37 min
Translation: no
Language: Japanese
Censorship: Yes
Studio: Evee!

Description: She has taught as a school teacher.
Summer is hot, and I have so much work ahead ...
Playful fingers rush down.
Waking up with pleasure at the table, she realizes that in the classroom there is someone.
Stood beside her student ....
Geymrip divided into three parts for the banal simplifications. Each part corresponds to a section of gameplay:
I.Bad Karma - Hotaru not happy with the company's main character;
II.Good Karma - Hotaru company like the main character;
III.Great Karma - Hotaru turns into a sex machine.

Container: MP4
Source rip: GameRip
Video: Bit rate: 1 927 Kbps; Width: 960 pixels; Height: 540 pixels;
Display aspect ratio: 16: 9; Frame rate: 25.000 fps; Bit depth: 8 bits
Audio: Bit rate: 157 Kbps; Channel (s): 2 channels; Sampling rate: 48.0 KHz
Size: 869.32 MB
4760384-thumb.jpeg

Reactions: Madmunchkin
I dont really get this users uploads...
Who the hell even bothers to download it? I mostly dont even see any Thank You's to his uploads probably because nobody downloads it. The idea of making game video rips is nice but like that?
I mean seriously, using the probably worst filehosters ever for what Free Users need 10 hours to download a single file, and mostly stops the download sometimes because of this time amount.
Share Flare is anyway a joke. 10KB download speed? Please stop kidding me. And dont even think I get a Premium account for this fail hosters that mostly nobody use.
LetItBit just deletes all files after a few days or weeks and the download is a joke too. And the previews are way to small or should I use a loupe?
Make bigger Previews and use more common filehosters like Uploaded, Uploadable, Share Online and so on.

Sorry for being to harsh but I see your uploads for quite some time and I like downloading them but mostly after seeing those hoster and previews I dont even want to anymore.
This is just meant as a improvement for your uploads.

well you could ask someone else to upload it to a free user friendly hoster i got the extact same rip on my hd (and made one myself btw)

Oh yeah, I know your uploads, I download them mostly.
They have great file hosters.
Your gamerips are great btw!
The reason why Im not asking is because Im used to that upload requests on different Hosters are forbidden in some forums.
No clue how it is here.

I dont really get this users uploads...
Who the hell even bothers to download it? I mostly dont even see any Thank You's to his uploads probably because nobody downloads it.

Missing "Thanks" doesn't mean anything. Lots of pupular threads and uploaders here don't get much thank you's but lots of them deserve it. Sad but true.

Thank you for your interest
current financial difficulties because I can not move to another host
We hope you sympathize
I promise next time will soon remedy this
thank you very much!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.