[Japanese] [Hentai] 純情少女エトセトラ | Junjou Shoujo Et Cetera 1-2 + 2 bonus (eng-softsub) HD

Tracer

MEGA UPLOADER
Elite Member
Dec 24, 2016
純情少女エトセトラ | Junjou Shoujo Et Cetera 1-2 + 2 bonus (eng-softsub) HD

Genre: Big tits, Oral sex, Romance, School, Straight, Footjob.
Series: ep. 1-2 of 2 + 2 bonus
Duration: 2*22 + 2*4 min
Censorship: cen
The voice: Japanese Original
Subtitles: English

Kuramochi Kohn interested in reading, needlework and cooking. At first glance, the new student food was just mediocre . Is that her great growth and maturity of the external isolated girl from the crowd of new classmates . Literally from the first submission Kohn , her neighbor's party , Dzenoti Yuto , began looking for a way to get close to brand new . And the fate quickly throws him a chance to correct . Yuto habitually dined on the roof of the building, and when it came to the bento Kohn in his hands, he was incredibly pleased coincidence of their tastes. Do not delay urgent issue on the back burner , Yuto Cohn offers to be his girlfriend . Within a few days, the newly-formed couple moved to a more intimate level of relationships. Getting to know each other's bodies , high school students begin to gain experience in a classic sex, not forgetting , to love both of obscenities . Until one day , Kon notices Yuto in the arms of another girl ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?