[Japanese] [140111] [sys3.6.3.] 動くE.C.M.4

Well ... can anyone make it so it's all flash or make some videos of it like the past 3 games? Because this game requires you to LITERALLY have Japanese regional language set as the primary language for your OS, not just locale. I'm not going to bother to do all that crap and restart my computer for a single game.

Well ... can anyone make it so it's all flash or make some videos of it like the past 3 games? Because this game requires you to LITERALLY have Japanese regional language set as the primary language for your OS, not just locale. I'm not going to bother to do all that crap and restart my computer for a single game.

I have my OS in japanese unicode and still it isnt working, we need that someone changes it to a .swf or .html so it works, otherwise is useless.

Apparently young mike hentai has it but it is charging for it $$ like 700 yens or something.

I have my OS in japanese unicode and still it isnt working, we need that someone changes it to a .swf or .html so it works, otherwise is useless.

Apparently young mike hentai has it but it is charging for it $$ like 700 yens or something.

Ah. We should be able to get it soon then. I'm Googling every few hours to get it and I'll upload it on Nyaa-H site.

He says he wants 1 btc for 100 yens, he's charging 700 yens for E.C.M.4, and 1 btc= $882, which equals $6174. Does he mean mBTC instead?

I have everything set to Japan or Japanese.
I still run into the same problem. Even when I run it as a administrator.

I have a Japanese all the pc, change the unicode to jap, location and country, everything is in japan but there is a option that bothers me:

I to go to my pc Japanese did this or will I have it like this:

xp-rl.gif

1RegionalOptions.jpg

regional_and_language_adva2.gif

The pc needs to be 100% japones.Ahora I see on my desktop when I notice this in the toolbars:

jap3.jpg

I suppose that's my problem
When Home is in Spanish, and when I change it to Japanese, after a while or a few mimutos is passed back to ESP

As definitely change the tool is there the option to completely Japanese? Thanks!

I'm not sure I have that problem, though I gave it a shot anyway.
I made sure to change the time zone and keyboard as well.

Could it be a windows update holding us back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.