[Japanese] [130802][SASAKI-KE.com]バーチャル・リアリティ

Thanks for the upload. Is there anyway to determine which card to select? Are there any clues or indications at all? The only things I see happening are she says some lines (which I don't understand) and she blinks.

*Edit*
Nevermind, I just edited the game save file and gave myself enough points to unlock everything. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: duran
Thanks for the upload. Is there anyway to determine which card to select? Are there any clues or indications at all? The only things I see happening are she says some lines (which I don't understand) and she blinks.

*Edit*
Nevermind, I just edited the game save file and gave myself enough points to unlock everything. Thanks again.

Please tell me where is the save file ^^

Sorry, I should have explained that. First thing I did was make sure the folder the game was an English name. Open up your game and start a new game and select a card then exit the game. Get a .sol editor, I used .minerva which is free and you can easily Google it. I am running Windows 7 so my save file was here: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BLDVYM4F\localhost. There will be a folder with the same folder name as your game name in there. Open .minerva and locate the .sol save file and edit the only integer value to whatever you want.

Sorry, I should have explained that. First thing I did was make sure the folder the game was an English name. Open up your game and start a new game and select a card then exit the game. Get a .sol editor, I used .minerva which is free and you can easily Google it. I am running Windows 7 so my save file was here: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BLDVYM4F\localhost. There will be a folder with the same folder name as your game name in there. Open .minerva and locate the .sol save file and edit the only integer value to whatever you want.

Thanks a lot! You save my day.

Help! I found .sol only. I didn't see .minerva and how to edit a point card? (I used note++ program.)
note : my Current language for non-Unicode program is : Japan

.minvera is a free program that you can find through Google. It's just the one that I used, another one may work. Well, I had trouble when I kept my game name in Japanese, but renaming it to English fixed it for those that are having trouble saving the edited the .sol file. If you are still having trouble, I will upload my save data file with goldsun's permission.

.sol is the right data. You need the program "minerva" to edit it. Just google it and install it. After that, open the .sol with the programm and edit the points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks