[English] Mon Shohura vol.2 Devil edition

ROSS

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 19, 2019
Mon Shohura vol.2 Devil edition

4 entries of 30 fps animation made by Live2D + AfterEffects, which is captivated by demons.

1. Grigori's sermons foot footjob (4: 58)

Originally it was an angel who directed supervision and guidance of believers, but he was touched by "repeating inappropriate acts to the believers", falling apart and falling.
After falling down, it turns and becomes a basis for the people who cooperate with the devil, and it also fun as a hobby to work.
While taking advantage of the inherent eyes of inborn, it sticks to the ground while seeing it, but it is tough when it is requested in words.

2. Odo Shota Incubus kun tortoisesu (4: 56)

Although it is an incubator, it attacks a man 's man pretty, it is a little homo sick.
Because of the cowardly personality, she always secretly shows her lustfulness and absorbed her mind and never interacted with humans in real life.
By the way, I am getting into a girl in my dream.

3. Squeezed to the tail of a frustrating Succubus (4: 44)

He was dreaming that he would make a human being a messenger with a tail of pride when he was in school (at a devil school).
But when I go out to (human) society, my tail often gets hilarious and bashfully approached, acting like a human being against a male opponent as a succubus as a problem child.
Actually it may be delicate and lonely.

4. Releasing Reveal by Lolibaba Bafomet at Sabato (5: 19)

It has an innocent appearance and a nice personality, but he / she is running a man who owns 100 years of history and is a pharmacist over the past (also cumbersome) older people.
Now he has apprenticeship of the three witches of the disciple, Kirkia, Krote and Alarie.
Because there is bias in contemporary culture absorbed via a certain disciple, it seems that you are serious thinking that your body type like uked up to a recent man.

MP4 movie, resolution 1280 ? 720px, 30 fps for second.
Effect sound, background sound with sound.

Sale Date August 07, 2017
Series name Mong Shoshura
Writer
Age designation
18 Prohibition
Work format
Doujin Software Movie
file format
MP4
Other
With video There is a review
Genre
Angel / Devil Man's daughter Exterior daughter / Monster daughter Footjob Male Receiving Tail​

Mon Shohura vol.2 Devil edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link