531792-UFWCG90.jpg

Size:263 mb
Format: .wmv
Censored: Yes
Subtitled: No

links:

enjoy :)

Last edited:
hello mister.. there is some problem here.. i download use the wupload n finish.. but the file says it has to long name.. now the problem is i cant rename the file.. even delete the file also cant.. how can this be happen man..?? Help here please..

hello mister.. there is some problem here.. i download use the wupload n finish.. but the file says it has to long name.. now the problem is i cant rename the file.. even delete the file also cant.. how can this be happen man..?? Help here please..

Hey,

could you gimme more information about the problem ?
I can open the file without having any long name message or any other problem.
where does this message from? Wupload ? your navigator ? winrar ? another program ?
please tell me more to be able help ^^

Reactions: joe_black1111
it was the system.. the file is in winrar then when i try to extract it.. (right mouse click) the is kinda different.. it only have open, open with, groove folder synchronization, pin to start menu n send to.. then when i try open it.. it say the filename or extension is too long.. download from wupload.. this is name of the file.. it in winrar archive - [101015][H-Anime][AniMan]_Bust_to_Bust-ちちはちちに-_ちょっとくらい腐ってるのが美味いんですよ?EP.01_[EngSub].rar - (i just need to know how should i delete this file so that i can download other)

then, it's because of Wupload.
Wupload doesn't support Japanese format characters, so that's the reason for what you have a file named "_Bust_to_Bust_-ちちはちちに-_続・ちょっとくらい腐ってるのが美味いんですã ...".

to remove it from your PC, just put it in recycle bin or delete it with a right click.
if you want to enjoy the EP.01, then use fileserve link, you won't get any problem with this one.

Anyway, thank you having advised me. I gonna do everything to find a solution resolving this disfunction with japanese characters on Wupload.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe_black1111
thank you man.. anyway i already try delete the file but still it cant.. it still say 'Destination Path Too Long' but that okayy.. maybe i will try to ask some help from other in forum.. maybe they know something about it.. anyway thank you man..

try to delete the folder which contains the downloaded file. sometimes that's allow to delete files which contains some errors.
sorry if I all my ideas failed dude

no worry man.. problem solve already.. i ask help from tech forum.. they sure give me a big help.. thank you for ur concern.. thanks again man..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.