[English] [Taira Hajime] Change!

Merfyn

Trusted Member
Contributor
Jun 11, 2011

Title : Change! / チェイジ
Author : Taira Hajime
Translation : Saha
Categories : Gender Bender, Futanari, Transexual, Body Modification, Gangbang, Threesome, Oral
Published : 01 / 2000 to 11 / 2000
Size : ~ 115 MB / 17 Chapters / 372 Pages
Resolution : 830 x 1200

Download​

If there are any broken links please post in this thread or pm me thx.​

Reactions: Melkai
Would it be much to ask to keep the artist name in the folder name? downloaded all the files but it's a mess to put them in order with no artist name, now i'm checking one by one the artist name to archive them.

Also you're using windows rename short cut, and the XXXXX (#).jpg files aren't friendly with manga readers, since the reader show page (1) then page (10) then (100)(101)(102)(103)(104)(105)(106)(107)(108)(109) and goes back to (11) then (110)(111) etc, there is a software that will be helpful for you named "Flash Renamer", so you can remove the original file names and put yours without using the retarded windows rename system, so the files will look like XXXXX 001.jpg that is friendly with manga readers, well now i should go back to rename every single file, and find their artist hehe it's going to take me few hours.

That's a problem only manga readers has but i will keep it in mind to use Flash Renamer, but to be honest if manga readers can't put the files from 01 - xxx then it's...