Exaelia

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
I'm not in it for the hentai... =w=;;

Original Title: ジンコウガクエン
Romaji: Jinkou Gakuen
Released Date: June 10, 2011
Company, Producer: Illusion
Getchu link: N/A, I have no idea what a Getchu link is.

Well, this is not awkward.
The fact you ask about this first before even searching this site is even out of this world :D

Please use the search function first, if you don't know how to use it
1. Do you see the text box (blank white box with a magnifier symbol below it)? It's on top of every page, just above ASL and ASC picture
2. Put the keyword you want to search, in this case 'ジンコウガクエン'
3. Now you have the list of whatever thread/post that contains 'ジンコウガクエン' in it
4. Open the one of the result and check whether the link is alive or not, repeat until you have found a complete set of good link
5. Profit!

LOL LOL LOL
Just said it in the first place that you want a single link or 3 at most, you crazy bastard (joke intended). No one has a psychic for reading your mind. Even if you're awkward, please do convey what you want -.-

You probably won't be able to find it unless it's a torrent, most uploaders will only upload 500mb (max) per size because of some sort of rules and requirements that ease sharing to non-premium downloaders.
If you don't want to use this : http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/6510752/Artificial_Academy , then you may have to wait close to eternity

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。