Requesting: Patch files for " Inraku no Ketsuzoku ~Kindan no Jubaku"

LonerPrime

EroGamer Extraordinaire~
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2012
Title: Inraku no Ketsuzoku ~Kindan no Jubaku~
Romaji: 淫落の血族~禁断の呪縛~
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v3171

So yea I grabbed the game but instead of an image file I got the whole dump and now the main exe asks for a key instead of running the game. Read some more and it said that running "_DE9D8685.exe" instead of "Bloods.exe" is the key to getting it to work. But no dice there either since I received this error:

jNphaqP.png

Now I don't read Japanese but I think I need some kind of patch file which of-course there isn't any with my download. So yea, can anyone share some guidance or the patch files(s) for the game?

Much appreciated.

LonerPrime

Yea I know. Way to kill FAPTIME by struggling with the technicalities of a game. Like it wasn't hard enough pressing Enter key with one hand to fast skip while using the other hand to– *cough *cough*.

Come on folks, help a brother in need out here. Just gotta upload 2 tiny files the way I read it. Someone must have them =/

lol i know it's like super late but i downloaded the game today, had the same problem, and fixed it if you even care anymore. found this thread while looking for a solution but i ended figuring it out. there's a "_DE9D8685.exe" and a "DE9D8685.exe". the "DE9D8685.exe" is a hidden file for some reason. you have to open it in winrar and directly drag and drop it into the game folder. hope this helps someone.

Reactions: Satsukidesu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!