SzPa43V.jpg

Name: うつせみ ~空蝉~
Alias: うつせみ(空蝉)
Romaji: Utsusemi
Release: 1999/07/23 [Yeap it is ancient.]
Company: Black Package
VNDB Link: Here
Getchu Link: Here

Never uploaded to anime-sharing as far as my search went. Hoping some veteran has it lying around.

Thank you.

Regards,
LonerPrime

This game is relatively cheap. I found a bunch of sellers at amazon.jp selling it for 1 yen (No really). If you use a middle-man company like Tenso or Sutocorp, you can import it for really cheap. Otherwise you're out of luck, because i did not find this game on either Share or Perfect Dark. I had to do the same thing for one game, after looking it for 5 months at Share, so you'll probably need to do the same.

This game is relatively cheap. I found a bunch of sellers at amazon.jp selling it for 1 yen (No really). If you use a middle-man company like Tenso or Sutocorp, you can import it for really cheap. Otherwise you're out of luck, because i did not find this game on either Share or Perfect Dark. I had to do the same thing for one game, after looking it for 5 months at Share, so you'll probably need to do the same.

Thank you for that informative reply. Learned something new indeed. Sadly the fee charged by Tenso and Sutocorp seems to make the package almost 1000% expensive. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't care much if money needs to spent on a hard to come, but interesting title, but sadly my MasterCard and Visa aren't acceptable on international levels. Guess I am stuck on this one hoping someone out there have a copy to share. The game is so old I had no hope of a digital copy but a physical copy being sold after 15 years+ is more surprising still :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.