StardustDestroyerX

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2015
Title: 生徒会グローリーホール
Release Date: 11/25/2015
Updated: 12/8/2015
Producer: ブランド名 - voguish(VOGUE)
DLsite Link: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166277

So this game doesn't have any working links anymore, and I never got the chance to finish downloading it. Thanks to my bad internet I was only able to download 1 part, however it took nearly all day to download that part. So I have to ask that if anyone is able to put this game up if they can put it on MEGA. It is literally the only site I can download files fast and reliably. With Uploadable no longer working I haven't been able to download anything without it failing miserably. Uploaded, Turbobit and every other site people are using are incredibly slow and unreliable for me to use. So I hope it's not too much of a problem asking for MEGA or something that works very well with slow internet speed and doesn't have extremely long wait time like Uploaded and Premium only usage like Rapidgator. Also I can't torrent so that's another problem.

Yeah it looks like I'm asking for a lot, but I don't have a better way to download things. Sorry about that and thanks in advance to those who can help me.

Thanks for putting it up 4yvak. I don't know much about using torrents, and I don't think my internet can support it. It's already really slow, so it might take a very long time or just quit while downloading. Pretty much like most of the sites I try to download from now, well except MEGA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25